The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

12 minutes ago, barbara said:

though that pushes being together again to the very end of 2025...

At this point I think their re-assembly as a group is going to be their Christmas present to ARMY in 2025

6 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

At this point I think their re-assembly as a group is going to be their Christmas present to ARMY in 2025

And I suspect, also, that as each one emerges from their military service, they'll be training for the "comeback".  Even Hobi will have to get his flexibility back.  I

'm not worried about their stamina, but as they have all had voice lessons at one time or another, it just makes sense that training for singing and dancing resume ASAP (not that I am currently expecting anything as physically demanding as some of their MV, but they'll be aiming for that -)

42 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

JK was live ... sigh and I missed it ... also his hair is shorter .

I would die to watch this live. The both of them harmonizing toghether ... omg, awesome.

.... but why does JK have a bossa nova version of 'Like Crazy' in his playlist? 🧐🤔

On 6/4/2023 at 4:01 AM, rockstaryuzu said:

I thought so but I haven't seen any Weverse announcement yet

Announcement is out😊

On 6/4/2023 at 6:55 AM, ralucutzagy said:

Stfu!!!! I can't wait!!!! :smiley-happy093:

And with them beeing in their late 20th and early 30th, it will be interesting to see if there will also be announcements like: by the way, xx has a child or is going to marry soon. Because it looks like it's more accepted for idols to "have" these things after their military service.

13 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

JK was live ... sigh and I missed it ... also his hair is shorter .

I would die to watch this live. The both of them harmonizing toghether ... omg, awesome.

Just listening  (it was playing on my phone and I wasn't watching most of it), I thought Jimin was there!

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I'm such a bad Army. I just listened to this. This is the smoothest I've heard Suga's singing voice ever be. It's so smoky and sultry. Love the video - totally suits the video game vibe and Halsey and Suga both look so hot! My only nitpick is that I wish it had a bit of a stronger ending.

Random thought: it's weird to me that Suga never gets embroiled in dating rumors while JK is shipped with everyone, their mothers, and their brothers.

20 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I'm such a bad Army. I just listened to this. This is the smoothest I've heard Suga's singing voice ever be. It's so smoky and sultry. Love the video - totally suits the video game vibe and Halsey and Suga both look so hot! My only nitpick is that I wish it had a bit of a stronger ending.

Random thought: it's weird to me that Suga never gets embroiled in dating rumors while JK is shipped with everyone, their mothers, and their brothers.

I think Yoongi has been almost immune to dating and shipping rumors because he's just always so damn busy.  He spend SO much time in his studio.