The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

I'm so busy lately. I try my best to keep up with stuff but it's been a real struggle. I want to have my quiet days back. My introvert self is getting exhausted. This is my first free evening without any plans/chores. I'm going to be a couch potato and binge watch everything that I have missed during the last two weeks.

Question:

Do you also have "trouble" watching the show Jimin and Yoongi were on?

And I don't mean technical trouble more like "cringe"/"ugh, let's skip this part" kind of thing🙈......

It's such a strange show. A mix between awkward, comfortable, chaos and....I don't know, had to stop watching.

Or maybe I was just in a strange mood today🤔🤷🏼‍♀️😅

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Question:

And I don't mean technical trouble more like "cringe"/"ugh, let's skip this part" kind of thing🙈......

It's such a strange show. A mix between awkward, comfortable, chaos and....I don't know, had to stop watching.

Haven't watched it yet, but isn't it the guy from Yoo Quiz? You'd think they'd be reasonable with Yoonmin

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Question:

Kinda cringe ... yeah, that's the word, I made myself watch it for Yoonmin, but ...

On 4/13/2023 at 3:14 AM, rockstaryuzu said:

Haven't watched it yet, but isn't it the guy from Yoo Quiz? You'd think they'd be reasonable with Yoonmin

Yes, but it's...well...not like that at all, it just has a cringy feeling in parts...

8 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

This hits so different, I love it.