Donations

robin

6 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I've sent 20 Euro for now through gofund site:tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

In hindsight, my bank may charge me foreign transaction fee!? Oh well, it's for the good cause!!

Thank you! :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:And sorry about that, we don't have alot of donation methods

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but should PayPal be sent as "friend/family" or "goods/services"? Don't want to mess anything up for you, just show my appreciation for all your work and this beautiful safe haven :thanks:

Just now, LadySnowblood said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but should PayPal be sent as "friend/family" or "goods/services"? Don't want to mess anything up for you, just show my appreciation for all your work and this beautiful safe haven :thanks:

At this point it doesn’t matter anymore but preferably goods/services even if it adds fees...

And thank you so much for considering to contribute to the planet :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

14 minutes ago, robin said:

At this point it doesn’t matter anymore but preferably goods/services even if it adds fees...

And thank you so much for considering to contribute to the planet :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Thanks, I just sent payment with my username in the note :)

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, serendipity6465 said:

Hi, I'm a newbie, just sent 20 EUR through gofundme. Thank you for your hard work!

Hi! Welcome to the planet and thank you for your contribution :10742289::thanks:

I've received the notification^^

4 hours ago, Hannah said:

I've sent 20 euro through Gofundme. I've been away for couple of months because of health issues and it feels good to be back

Thank you lots, I got the notification :10742289:

I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you‘ll feel as good as ever and yay! you‘re back just in time for all the ice shows and streaming parties :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, yuzu.fairy said:

Hello just send donation for this month:pouty:, thank you for admins and mods that help maintain this site, fighting all

7 hours ago, TallyT said:

Just sent a bit through paypal with my username in the note - let me know if you don't get it :)

Thank you guys we got it :10742289:

• 2 weeks later...