General Yuzuru Chat

I am very very happy for those of us who never had the joy of seeing SEIMEI 1 live, we can now see SEIMEI 2 live (funds permitting!!) :joy:(ACI is going to be amaaaazing!)

1 minute ago, Valkyria said:

This would mean 4Lz is on the move :smiley-scared007:

That or a combination with the Loop. Or two combinations with the Toeloop and one combination with the Salchow.

1 minute ago, #YOLO4A said:

:offtopic: GO - is that Fate! Grand Order

Nope, sorry, Go the Chinese-Japanese board game :rofl:

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

MAX WAS RIGHT!! :darklordyuzu::darklordyuzu:

HOW COULD WE EVER DOUBT HIM

1 minute ago, Pamyu said:

I am very very happy for those of us who never had the joy of seeing SEIMEI 1 live, we can now see SEIMEI 2 live (funds permitting!!) :joy:(ACI is going to be amaaaazing!)

I AM GONNA SEE SEIMEI LIVE AT MILANO. OH MY GOD. CHOPIN AND SEIMEI. CHOPIN AND SEIMEI. I AM SHAKING RN.

Just now, Murieleirum said:

That or a combination with the Loop. Or two combinations with the Toeloop and one combination with the Salchow.

If we're going with the 5 quad layout, keeping both 3A means he needs that 4Lz, tho I'm so excite

4 minutes ago, ymnk said:

do we know there is music change? That would be wonderful. But alright even if not - at least a few more chances for us to catch that wonderful program live and with upgrade too (seeing the positive now)

Yes, there should be one.

Honestly? Max told us all this ages ago! Now how much of a change, we'll have to wait and see. I'm ridiculously excited.