General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Lou said:

I don't know if this has been posted before, but it's so much fun to watch. :68468287::68271401:

Yuzu and Shoma are so cute :67638860:

This is a 2011 exhibition competition! 

https://youtu.be/04sK9ejfUBg?si=WXT6VG4uq-sDCybg

:wave: @Lou exactly it's really BRILLIANT  :2thumbsup: :lol: to admire this challenge from the past : Shoma is tiny with his childish voice, in addition (too bad not to understand anything, but everyone laughs heartily) 

I have already found 2 videos from this period (go back  :wink2: ) of this same person and there is 1 other SOI 2013 with stars from the past  :heartpound: : P Candeloro / K Browning and especially the talented E Goordeva who skated in pairs with her deceased husband, alas too young ..... 

In addition, I think there will be other :woop:nuggets

Due to popular demand, for a limited time GIFT discs and merchandise to be sold at certain stores. Good news for Fanyus who can visit the stores and great publicity for people visiting the shop who perhaps are yet to be introduced to Yuzu

14 hours ago, Fay said:

These two old shows from 2011 appeared in my YouTube recommendations

Enjoy a very young Yuzu! The drunken pirate dance is in the ICE

This has already been posted, but it doesn't matter  :peace2: (better twice than not at all  :2thumbsup:), in fact it's always the same person AmyNicole who offers us old nuggets from Japan and here is FOI 2013 with a young Yuzu drowned in a cloud of excellent skaters ..... including 2 French 

20 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Yuzu's photo session for AERA, behind the scenes footage

Yuzu is a living work of art

Just came by here to post this and check to see if we're still alive or did Yuzu's hotness kill us all stone dead yet.

I'm about like this right now:

:10742290::13877886::whiteflag:

Yuzu, seriously, if you end us all with your beauty, who're gonna buy tickets for your next solo tour? 

Have a little mercy🫠

12 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Just came by here to post this and check to see if we're still alive or did Yuzu's hotness kill us all stone dead yet.

Yuzu, seriously, if you end us all with your beauty, who're gonna buy tickets for your next solo tour? 

Have a little mercy🫠

We will watch the live stream, lying down for our own safety, from our 'fainting couches' !!!!

28 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I just came here to post this and check if we are still alive or if Yuzu's beauty killed us all.

I'm pretty much like this right now:

Yuzu, seriously, if you kill us all with your beauty, who's going to buy tickets to your next solo tour? 

Have some mercy🫠

15 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

We will be watching the live stream, lying down for our own safety, from our "fainting couches"!!!!

YES I confirm, quite extended compared to that  :drama: : imagine being the photographer and having this magnificent model in front of your lens :animated-smileys-character-075: :10815002: :girlsigh:!?

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Have a little mercy🫠

I keep getting blown away by his beauty and hotness. Whenever I think he cannot possibly be more beautiful and hot, he unleashes yet another level of gorgeousness. :loveeyes:

The highlights in his hair! They suit him so well! And the make-up! This man was made for high-fashion photo shoots. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw::10742290::13877886:

I'm glad he can now discover and express more sides of himself and show his full potential. :girlsigh::10636614::love: