General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, yuzurujenn said:

I grew up with anime/manga and the first ting that caught my eye with Yuzu was his anime-like body (not his face). Because of him I tried to watch the entire men's figure skating but none of the other competitors captured me. Only Yuzu. He's been called an alien, a celestial being, a superhero etc. I finally saw him live at Saitama for Repray, and even from far away I could see & appreciate his godlike body line. He's so unreal.

Concur about Yuzu's aura and presence on the ice. It is magical to watch in person. 

Just to add, cannot remember where it was exactly. Somebody made a comparison of the anime figure proportions and Yuzu's, he has all of the proportions of ideal anime figure. Maybe YT and there have been other artists demonstrating similar in the past

Thank you so much @fuzz_ball_21for sharing the videos and Marika’s translations! Maybe after this positive content I shouldn’t come back to the sad topic that has been torturing us for more than one week now, but I wanted to share my thoughts here, too. To me, feeling helpless is the worst. The one person who works so hard to make his fans and audience happy deserves a happy life. However, when Yuzu was still competing I already felt uneasy when the cameras followed his every move, especially when he was devastated after not having won and unfair scoring. We know that Yuzu takes great care of what he says publicly, and when he has become very clear about being harassed and stalked by some media outlets now, there may be more than one reason. Of course, the unforgivable destruction of his marriage must have been the last straw. We can only guess how long he had already been suffering from this situation. So maybe raising awareness was also on his mind, like the “Me too” movement? Or preparing us for further steps he’s planning now? It almost broke my heart to read he wanted to give his best forever …

Yoshiki Kogaito: "I would like to take pictures of his skating on a frozen lake with nature in the background. It would be beautiful under natural light, or even under moonlight. I would also like to take photos of his skating a classic program on the ice―covered stage of the Opera House. All of these are just my own fantasies."

These are not just Kogaito-san's fantasies. It would be a dream come true to see Yuzu skate in these scenarios.

I look forward to the photobook. I'm sure it must be gorgeous! :girlsigh:

Hopefully, there will be more official media content on Yuzu in English in the future. :cheer:

[NEWS]

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

I would like to take pictures of his skating on a frozen lake with nature in the background. It would be beautiful under natural light, or even under moonlight

A frozen lake under moonlight.  Could there ever be a more perfect setting for "Notte stellata"?

4 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Yoshiki Kogaito: "I would like to take pictures of his skating on a frozen lake with nature in the background. It would be beautiful under natural light, or even under moonlight. I would also like to take photos of his skating a classic program on the ice―covered stage of the Opera House. All of these are just my own fantasies."

Me too mr Kogaito …..although icing an opera house stage sounds extremely difficult ,I’d love to watch Yuzuru and his wonderful skating on a frozen lake !

NEW RINK IN SENDAI FOLKS!!! :woop:

https://x.com/nekomasamunecom/status/1729334008302260426?s=46&t=Azo14dOU_qLApATU2XFeVQ

Google translate:

It has been learned that Sendai City has decided to establish a skating rink that complies with international standards and can be skated all year round at ``Xebio Arena Sendai'' in Taihaku Ward.

A look inside….

https://x.com/ito_yuta/status/1729332663805440078?s=46&t=Azo14dOU_qLApATU2XFeVQ

Translation

[Sendai City to open skating rink]

It is expected to be a shared facility, similar to Flat Hachinohe, where Yuzuru Hanyu held his solo performance ``Prologue.'' The conversion to a basketball floor can be set up in a few hours by using a method of laying flooring on top of the arena ice without melting it.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].