General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Lally said:

CET means Central European Time. It's the time we have (France, Italy & many other countries) from the end of October till the end of March. Now we have CEST (Central European Summer Time) which is 1 hour ahead of CET. So I don't know if Gift will be broadcasted from 8 PM or 9 PM. I've checked this morning but it' s not available yet.

Oh thank you for that! It's 8pm CEST then!!! 

I subscribed to Disney+ earlier in the evening. It's past midnight here now, and I see GIFT listed here for the US!

I'll watch it with everyone at the designated time! :bunny-smiley:

Thankful for some good news. I got email saying my Aoi Hono boxset was delivered, but I don't see it. :sad-smiley-046:

Will have to hunt down the package tomorrow. 

!! BREAKING !!

Apparently, GIFT seems to be available in all partnering Disney+ regions!

I already have confirmation from Canada, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, UK, Ireland, Poland, Slovakia, Finland, Romania, and the Netherlands! MENA seems to be included as well!

In Latin America it's distributed via Star+ and in some countries/regions of East Asia, it's streamed via Disney+ Hotstar.

GIFT is now available on Disney+ in the Netherlands as well :cheer:

I like how the cast section says: Yuzuru Hanyu. No other names. But I wish they would add a bit more information about Yuzu as a figure skater for those who stumble across this video on Disney and don’t know who Yuzu is. I feel the current description is too concise to sparkle interest of a general public. And Mikiko is a female and not a male. Pffff, I guess it’s an automatic translation from English to Dutch… :huh: