General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, IceWings said:

Keep trying though. Sometimes they are listed as Sold Out during the initial mad rush, but they restock.

I love that they did an action shot for the cover in addition to the smoldering, super model pose. :loveeyes:

The team behind the photoshoot

Photo: TAKAY
Stylist: TETSURO NAGASE
Hair: ASASHI/OTA OFFICE
Makeup: YUKA WASHIZU/BEAUTY DIRECTION
Set Design: CHIHIRO MATSUMOTO

1 hour ago, YuzuJay said:

I tried ELLE shop the login process was complicated and was not successful so placed it through CDJapan though there is no postcards. You can choose the currency option pay through debit/credit card. You can see the charges for shipping to your country DHL/FedEx etc to know what the rates are. 

1. Account creation is very simple Name, DOB, Gender, Country, Email and phone and password

2. A link is sent to your registered email id and click on the link to verify.

3. Once you proceed from the cart. Login with the email id and password.

4. Fill the shipping address.

5. choose the packing. It gave me A4 Box or A4 envelope.

6. Choose the shipping agent DHL, Fedex, EMS etc. 

7. Goto payment PayPal, Debit/credit cards.

Same here, found the Elle process a bit complicated, and being the impatient person that I am, decided to check out CDJapan as well. However, the supermodel version was sold out before I could check out. Went to Amazon JP, and lo and behold, they have a recommended bundle - BOTH Elle versions PLUS Kiss & Cry The Stage. We all know what happened next. At least with this package, the shipping fee becomes a bit more worth it. Good job, Amazon JP - you sure do know your customers :rofl3:

I promised myself I wouldn't buy magazines anymore (one, because they are quite expensive due to shipping fees; and two, because I'm not sure how much this contributes to Yuzuru's own pocket and I really only want to support him directly) but, as WorldShopping would say, here we go again! Mr. Hanyu makes me do things my (usually) logical self normally wouldn't do. Still, I don't regret it :giggle: 

33 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Same person ? :rofl3:

I think Yuzuru's duality - not even, more like his versatility - is something that contributes to his charisma. Yuzuru is never boring - what skills he already has, he continues to improve; and then adds to this cache whatever else he chooses to learn along the way. What a charming young man - such a breath of fresh air in this world we live in.