General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I looked it up and OMG! 🤣🤣🤣 Yuzu would never! But I'm sure the song would make him chuckle

I've heard the same genre of song in Quebecois, which, due to the nature of Quebecois, sounds like it might be somewhat religious, but is very much... not. 

Ifykyk

Hey come on! It gives me a good chuckle and motivation whenever I'm frustrated at work. Perhaps it should do it for him just the same :xD:

11 hours ago, yuzufly said:

Good morning. 
I happened to know Yuzu at the Olympics last year, so I couldn't watch it live, but I watched the game on YouTube and watched Gala live for the first time, and Yuzu jumped like a butterfly and became a fan of Yuzu.

I was looking for a video that wasn't on YouTube, but this helped me a lot.
I signed up because I don't speak English, but I was thinking about what to write and now I say hello. Please understand if it's weird because I'm using a translator:bunny-smiley:

:wave: you are not the only one to have your writings translated, because my English is very bad  :english1: I write in French and have it translated by google translate + I read you in French and all fanyus know this "particularity" and I even have it translated tweets,  :2thumbsup: your YUZUFLY : FLY YUZU :lol:

:welcome: among us too KOSKOLTRAST 

2 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave: you are not the only one to have your writings translated, because my English is very bad  :english1: I write in French and have it translated by google translate + I read you in French and all fanyus know this "particularity" and I even have it translated tweets,  :2thumbsup: your YUZUFLY : FLY YUZU :lol:

:welcome: among us too KOSKOLTRAST 

Grateful for Google translate and all the other translation tools out there. I am also reading Aoi Honoo III right now with my Google translate app because I don't want to wait any longer for a translated version, not sure if there will be any. It is not 100 % accurate, but I get a common understanding of what he wants to convey. 

Some athletes, who take part at the World Judo Championships in Doha were asked about their favourite sports and athletes other than Judo.

Akira Sone said that she respects Yuzu.

Translation from Sarah's blog
https://ameblo.jp/jicecdnsarah/entry-12795121555.html

"He faces to his sport very seriously, and even under severe pressure he has produced records. His endless challenging spirit is truly amazing."

:shrimp:

Source

[NEWS]

5 hours ago, kittypaws said:

My kitties and I actually watched Yuzuru's share practice during the live broadcast.  We enjoyed it.  Staying up late at night to watch someone practice? Why?  Because, Hey why not, it's Yuzuru Hanyu and LIVE :smiley-love017:

Ah the memories of waking up at 5am (I think, I don't really remember if it was 5 or 6... maybe 6) while on vacation just to watch Yuzu! And I keep saying it but it is his most watched video, a 2 hours something video (I know you don't need to watch the full video to give it clicks, still...)

BTW, I may be late to the party but now I understand Yuzu's warm up rutine, I keep getting video on Instangram of the same rutine which improve core strength (and I started to do it to see if I can lose that fat I have around my belly)

Welcome to all new (old) members! The more the merrier!

8 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Welcome! Now we have fanyu ENGENEs, this is awesome! 

Yeayyyy !!!!!! I think because my basic is a kpop fan which performance is no 1 they often very concern about, so it's very easy for me to fall in love with Yuzu's skating since he always does outstanding performance with his program .. Back then i barely understand kind of technic in jumps, step sequences and etc but after keeping up with figure skating world for a while and knowing how Yuzu's skating technique is exceptional I keep talking to my self like oh my Gosh there's no wayy I can be just a casual fan of this talented boyy ❤️

I  got to know Yuzu at the Pyeongchang Olympics. Joined the Planet in 2019 to know all the Yuzuru's events, happenings and write-ups.  As I cannot give up watching the Planet's videos I have to tell myself to come out from the background and do some postings.