General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Announcement!

Dear satellites,

The last days there have been some changes regarding our video section and the mod & admin team has come together to make some decisions, in particular regarding what can be posted. 

Times are different since Yuzuru turned pro athlete last year and is producing his own content. We decided on the rule that we won’t be posting or allow posting paid content produced by Yuzuru himself (like GIFT or content reserved to his paid YT Channel members) that hasn’t been TV broadcasted or showed through official channels (snippets of tv news and such). Discussions or posts about how to access this content illegally also won't be allowed on the public forum. This is to respect Yuzuru's copyrights and also to protect our fan forum. 

We obviously don't dictate what you do privately, we just ask that you don't upload these videos to PH or post such links on PH. That way we can re-open the video section to all members soon.

Please DM us with any questions / concerns or post in this thread

Thank you to the admins and mods for coming up with a policy that places Yuzu’s interests first. Like all fanyus, I would love to have free access to every piece of Yuzu content — but not if it infringes on his right to control and profit from his own creative output. He has given me more than I can ever repay, and I will gladly spend whatever is within my means to buy what he chooses to make available for purchase. 

Today (March 24) is the last day of the "Yuzuru Hanyu Photo and Poster Exhibition 2023" by Sendai Television Inc. Most recent photos posted by the official Twitter :68271262:

As a reminder, if you would like to buy any of the official goods (memorial book, clear files, or postcards) then the deadline to do so is next week on March 31.

*For who those living outside of Japan, orders will be closed at 11:59 a.m. (JST) due to system reasons.

Note that goods are made-to-order and are expected to ship out after mid-May. Overseas delivery is being handled by WorldShopping.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
9 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Announcement!

Dear satellites,

The last days there have been some changes regarding our video section and the mod & admin team has come together to make some decisions, in particular regarding what can be posted. 

Times are different since Yuzuru turned pro athlete last year and is producing his own content. We decided on the rule that we won’t be posting or allow posting paid content produced by Yuzuru himself (like GIFT or content reserved to his paid YT Channel members) that hasn’t been TV broadcasted or showed through official channels (snippets of tv news and such). Discussions or posts about how to access this content illegally also won't be allowed on the public forum. This is to respect Yuzuru's copyrights and also to protect our fan forum. 

We obviously don't dictate what you do privately, we just ask that you don't upload these videos to PH or post such links on PH. That way we can re-open the video section to all members soon.

Please DM us with any questions / concerns or post in this thread

I fully agree! Maybe we can add a "flag video" function? In case someone posts such content who isn't aware of the rules. 

41 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

why so expensive :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

Looks like a high-quality souvenir item, they are always pricey (I have bought some expensive ones when travelling and love them dearly). I have to set up tenso before I can order it, but I am probably going to take the risk (glass is a risk in overseas postage, but it will be very carefully packaged) as my birthday present to me.