General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Anni said:

The "Notte Stellata" teaser 2 was posted :huh:

[NEWS]

So the speculation goes on. Maybe we'll find out more in 2 days.

Next is ??? and on 11 is concept photo. Maybe that gives us more clues than the ??? :xD:

if this is a project directly from yuzu, he really likes to keep us on our toes :hihi:

22 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Part 8 - 

This music discussion is as in depth as some of the Royal College of Music masterclasses featuring concert virtuosi, which of course Shinya Kiyozuka is, and select students of music, who are aiming for concert soloist careers. 

I have been fortunate enough to attend RCM masterclasses as an audience member, one of my school mates is classical guitarist who was participating in the masterclass. This programme was on the same level - Superb.

It's extraordinary to witness two such absolute masters of their craft work together and create outstanding masterpieces that touch one's heart and soul. I hope Yuzu and Shinya will work together again. They complement each other perfectly. :heartpound:

6 hours ago, Anabel said:

Next is ??? and on 11 is concept photo. Maybe that gives us more clues than the ??? :xD:

if this is a project directly from yuzu, he really likes to keep us on our toes :hihi:

He did say that he wants to keep us as excited as for competitions. That man really keeps his promises. :grin:

This is what his skating and excellence of performance mean to Yuzu. He rather sacrificed a few points - and at the Olympics, of all places! - than to compromise on the quality of his performance and musical expression. His integrity and loyalty to his craft and art is absolutely extraordinary. :multibow:

I think this is a voting for Weibo's most memorable moment in sports in 2022. Yuzu is the number one! :cheer:

As far as I can see, you have to have an account and be logged in to vote.

This is incredible! Yuzu is the only non-Chinese athlete/team in the top ten. His popularity in China is no joke.:ganba:

So, Yuzu solo ice shows in China when? :fingerscrossed:

[NEWS]

20 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

This is what his skating and excellence of performance mean to Yuzu. He rather sacrificed a few points - and at the Olympics, of all places! - than to compromise on the quality of his performance and musical expression. His integrity and loyalty to his craft and art is absolutely extraordinary. :multibow:

He also threw away his medalling chances during Beijing Olympics by challenging 4A🤣

3 hours ago, Anni said:

This 92-year-old lady, which still skates:O, also remembers Yuzu

If you can't open the news.yahoo page, here's another link:

https://kahoku.news/articles/20230103khn000034.html

[NEWS]

Even if she will soon be moving to Tokyo, she plans to take the Shinkansen to Sendai once a week and continue skating there. Who knows, maybe one day she will see Yuzu again.

This lady is 92?!? That's incredible. Sendai is really a special place. :tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw:

1 hour ago, LAY said:

He also threw away his medalling chances during Beijing Olympics by challenging 4A🤣

And he was right to do so, if you ask me. Why should he have sacrificed his childhood dream for the pursuit of a fake medal in a fake competition that already had a predetermined winner long before it even started?

The medalists got their medals and most people don't even remember them anymore. But Yuzu won the hearts and the admiration of many, many people in China and all over the world. He touched people's hearts and was rewarded with their love, affection, and attention. This is far more valuable than cold pieces of metal that were not rewarded for merit. :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw: