General Yuzuru Chat

You may need to sit down and have tissues at the ready in case of over excitement triggered nosebleeds:10742290: Is this even real ????

Not sure if the organisers are trying to will this into existence but if they make it happen, it will be amazing.

Saga prefecture is on the island of Kyushu, in the South of the Japanese main island archipelago.

Not sure what the ticket sales arrangements will be, as it may be the case that it is nigh in impossible for anyone to get a ticket if they are not resident in Japan:10636614::13877886:

On 10/13/2022 at 11:31 PM, Henni147 said:

I wanted to share the news here too, but I just realized that you linked the tweet already. Thank you very much!

This promotion of Yuzu's Olympic seasons article to featured class really means a lot to me and our team. The page was created in April last year and has grown by almost 200,000 characters since then. I cannot count the hours of research, prose writing, formatting, and page reviews that went into the creation of this page, but it was an insane amount of work. For me, it is the first ever article on English Wikipedia, where I wrote most of the prose part myself. I was very nervous, especially about spelling, grammar, and punctuation, since English is only my third language after German and Hungarian. So it's a huge relief that the page passed the language review.

This is the first ever article on Wikipedia specifically about the Olympic seasons of any athlete from any sports, and also the first with individual sections about the background and making of figure skating programs. It can be said that it's a Wiki pioneer project in many aspects, and we are very happy that it got promoted for FA class. It is also nominated for "Today's featured article" on December 7. If successful, Yuzu's Olympic seasons page will be pinned in the top left corner of the Wikipedia mainpage for that one day. I selected December 7, since it's Yuzu's birthday and hopefully a great present for him.

About my condition: Treatment went smoothly this week, I'm back at home now and recovering. I will find out about the result in a bit less than two weeks. If all goes well, things will hopefully be back to normal. For the time being, I will try to relax and take care of myself as much as possible. Very big hug and thanks to you everyone for your kind wishes and support. It really means a lot to me.

Best wishes to you all

Henni

Congrats and thank you so much for you and your team's commitment in making Yuzu's Oly season article to featured class! It's also with great relief to hear you are progressing well in your treatment. Sending you more wishes for a full recovery. Take care!

8 hours ago, Anni said:

Today, Yuzu's photos have been posted again.:11135030:

FfLh4-RVsAYfn0M?format=jpg&name=360x360

[NEW]

Here are the links to the transcripts of AERA's live instagram with Taisuke  Goto:

:smile:

[NEW]

:thanks:  for your tweet and I read a lot of comments : ALIGATO / superb in costumes / full of  :heart: and the most that I liked is this one : "a YUZU a day keeps the MD away"  :nod2: and the 2 in fact : the fruit is excellent for health and "our" Yuzu san is good for our morale  :lol: and in truth (I think that ALL here you know it?) that it is the apple (fruit in abundance in my region) and its YT3 is to :girlsigh:1,172,011

Good recovery HENNI   

12 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Yonkaiten in space! Surprising! Demonstration also of the influence of the position of the arms on the speed of rotation.

HAI I watched him well and speaks well of the axis too and he did an extra quad and is training for the 4A :peek: