General Yuzuru Chat

You're feeling down ?

Then, watch

- trust me, you're going to feel better :)

ETA : And thanks again to Yuzu Fairy for putting subtitles in this interview :

(I'm tired only by listening to him talking abut his "off-season" :rofl:)

Hydroblade said:
AmudoBun said:
Altie said:
You're feeling down ?

Then, watch

- trust me, you're going to feel better :)

I confess - I have watched this video already at least 10 times :embSwan: 

:embSwan: my number is even higher

I often watch just some of them - at least 10 times is the video in one sitting - but still you are my senpai here so I believe I cant match up ^^ :embSwan: 

I'm surprised not to hear this here first, but I've seen that there is a rumor in a Japanese skating magazine that Shae-Lynn Bourne and David Wilson will both choreograph an LP and then Yuzu will pick one. A choreographer battle. Has it been mentioned in our Japanese-language thread?

And because it seemed some were critical of that, these are my thoughts: if the choreographer battle rumor is true (a big if), I wouldn't interpret it as Yuzuru taking advantage of DW and SLB. It's out of the ordinary for choreographers to compete for the attention of a skater (instead of the other way round), but clearly the opportunity to choreograph for the defending Oly champ is one they're willing to fight for. He's giving them both a chance, and I'm sure he can compensate them for their time.

Personally, I would give the advantage to Shae, because she knows him better and he developed his artistry with her. But I'm not against Yuzu leaving no stone unturned in his quest for repeat gold. And in my eyes, David has partially redeemed himself for some uninspired programs with Notte Stellata.

I'm surprised not to hear this here first, but I've seen that there is a rumor in a Japanese skating magazine that Shae-Lynn Bourne and David Wilson will both choreograph an LP and then Yuzu will pick one. A choreographer battle. Has it been mentioned in our Japanese-language thread?

And because it seemed some were critical of that, these are my thoughts: if the choreographer battle rumor is true (a big if), I wouldn't interpret it as Yuzuru taking advantage of DW and SLB. It's out of the ordinary for choreographers to compete for the attention of a skater (instead of the other way round), but clearly the opportunity to choreograph for the defending Oly champ is one they're willing to fight for. He's giving them both a chance, and I'm sure he can compensate them for their time.

Personally, I would give the advantage to Shae, because she knows him better and he developed his artistry with her. But I'm not against Yuzu leaving no stone unturned in his quest for repeat gold. And in my eyes, David has partially redeemed himself for some uninspired programs with Notte Stellata.

I haven't read anything about that on the japanese thread ._.

That is... weird. I can't believe a word of it, it seems really really weird to me.

Wow, a choreographer battle! I never heard of something like this before. I'd say SLB has a little edge because she made him two WR LPs. But who knows. This is going to be interesting (if the rumor is true, of course).

It's interesting. Maybe the not chosen one could be an EX

I'm surprised not to hear this here first, but I've seen that there is a rumor in a Japanese skating magazine that Shae-Lynn Bourne and David Wilson will both choreograph an LP and then Yuzu will pick one. A choreographer battle.

Nah, I don't see this happening at all.

I can totally see giving him music suggestions, cut music already, and having him pick one but a fully choreographed program? Doubt that very much. Both Shae and David are busy people and these things cost money.