General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, umeko said:

I watched the broadcast of Fantasy on Ice Kobe held at a movie theater. :loveshower:

For the past two Fantasy on Ice live broadcasts, I went to a movie theater in Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture.

But this time, I went to a movie theater in Natori City, Miyagi Prefecture.

Natori City is a small city next to Sendai.

This time, there was no live broadcast of the Kobe show at the movie theater in Sendai.

Distributors want people to go to different movie theaters.

All movie theaters would like to take advantage of the economic benefits that Yuzuru Hanyu brings.  :happydance:

When I checked the ticket sales website on the 16th, ticket sales for the theater in Natori had been closed.

So the theater in Natori was full. :yes2:

Yuzuru on the big screen for the opening number is always wonderful to see. :heartpound:

Both the new choreography and the black costumes suit Yuzuru very well.

Whenever Yuzuru appeared on the screen, the audience applauded. 

This song, Raison, has philosophical, abstract lyrics. It seems to be about human consciousness.

Also, the lyrics describe midnight to dawn, but it is also a love song.

The song is open to various interpretations.

Yuzuru has shown us a new expression.

We were mesmerized by his every move. :10742290:

I want to write about how wonderful Yuzuru is, but I can't think of the words. 

Even in my native language, Japanese, I cannot think of a sentence expression. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

When I see Yuzuru in the hall or on the screen, I look at him desperately, but then I quickly lose my memory. :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

I can't wait to see the video of the performance.

When Yuzuru said "Thank you very much" at the end, applause echoed throughout the theater, just as it did at the Kobe venue.

It was a wonderful experience. :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

Thank you for your account of the live stream. So glad for you that you were able to enjoy seeing Yuzu perform live on a huge screen with fellow fans

Not to worry about not being able to d=find the right words, that in itself describes what must have been an awe inspiring viewing. 

12 minutes ago, Anabel said:

@Perelandra @rockstaryuzu That was my impression. Obviously the musicality that Yuzu expresses with each part of his body, but also the technical difficulty of making those movements. I was wondering if I was correct and you have confirmed it. Thanks! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

I will often ask silly questions, but I like to understand what I see from other points of view, especially in this case where my knowledge about FS is almost nil :13877886:

I totally agree. I really like how Yuzu can be so many different Yuzus. It makes me fall in love over and over again with him. Not knowing what he's going to do next is also very exciting :10636614:

Not a silly question. It is also as @rockstaryuzu mentioned it is about high mastery of skills, like the arm stretch and one across for the 3A in Rondo at Beijing. Not many other skaters have that ability. 

Martina Frammantino always cites how awkward and afraid of falling some of the other skaters appear, in her articles

4 分, Yukokさんが言いました:

It could be already posted.

He's a Japanese yo-yo player respecting Yuzuru so much.

At the competition he performed. 

The title is dedicated to Yuzuru.

He says he's still under practice and planning to complete it next season.

He wants fanyus to watch this :loveshower:

Miyakawa and the boys!

Maybe my favorite pic coming out of kobe? LOL 

All 3 perform with Miyakawa in the tour B!

edit: my word, there were so many typos here… 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
11 hours ago, umeko said:

J'ai regardé la diffusion de Fantasy on Ice Kobe dans une salle de cinéma. :loveshower:

During the last two Fantasy on Ice live shows, I went to a movie theater in Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture.

But this time I went to the cinema in Natori City, Miyagi Prefecture.

Natori City is a small town next to Sendai.

This time, there was no live broadcast of the Kobe show at the Sendai cinema.

Distributors want people to go to different theaters.

All movie theaters would love to enjoy the economic benefits that Yuzuru Hanyu brings.  :happy dance:

When I checked the ticket sales website on the 16th, Natori Theater ticket sales had been closed.

Natori's theater was therefore full. :oui2:

Yuzuru on the big screen for the opening number is always wonderful to see. :heartpound:

The new choreography and black costumes suit Yuzuru very well.

Every time Yuzuru appeared on the screen, the audience cheered. 

This song, Reason, has philosophical and abstract lyrics. It seems to be human consciousness.

Moreover, the lyrics describe from midnight to dawn, but it is also a love song.

Yuzuru showed us a new expression.

We were fascinated by his every move. :10742290:

I want to write how wonderful Yuzuru is, but I can't think of the words. 

Even in my native language, Japanese, I can't think of a sentence expression. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw :

When I see Yuzuru in the hall or on the screen, I look at him desperately, but then I quickly lose my memory. :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid :

When Yuzuru said "Thank you very much" at the end, applause echoed throughout the theater, just like Kobe's venue.

It was a wonderful experience. :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw :

I slip among the many fanyus who are happy that you had a HUGE chance  :girlsigh: to have been able to attend this performance and you described your feelings very well (YES we lose our words ....) and I imagine that the theater was "sold out" as soon as Yuzu's name appeared  :softyuzu:: everyone go for it!!!!! 

For the young fanyu and I would say, diabolo player  Image result for a diabolo  Image result for a diabolo  and not "yoyo" as I saw it written (I played "yoyo" there young  MAGICYOYO Yoyo For Kids Yoyos Beginner V6 LOCUS Responsive Yo-Yos Professional Metal Yo Yo Set For Boys Girls Gift Toy Black   3 Piece Yoyo Toy Lovely   : BUT? maybe it's the right name in Japan? and in any case BRAVO to try ORIGIN immediately while playing :headdesk: 

3 hours ago, Yukok said:

Wow that is some skill. I'm sure Yuzu would be flattered to see a dedication to him

4 hours ago, Yukok said:

Awesome! I've never seen a yo-yo competition before, so I don't know much, but I loved it and the incorporation of moves from Yuzu's programs were great. Best wishes for him! :clapclap4:

12 hours ago, umeko said:

I watched the broadcast of Fantasy on Ice Kobe held at a movie theater. :loveshower:

For the past two Fantasy on Ice live broadcasts, I went to a movie theater in Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture.

This time, there was no live broadcast of the Kobe show at the movie theater in Sendai.

All movie theaters would like to take advantage of the economic benefits that Yuzuru Hanyu brings.  :happydance:

When I checked the ticket sales website on the 16th, ticket sales for the theater in Natori had been closed.

This song, Raison, has philosophical, abstract lyrics. It seems to be about human consciousness.

Even in my native language, Japanese, I cannot think of a sentence expression. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

When I see Yuzuru in the hall or on the screen, I look at him desperately, but then I quickly lose my memory. :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

When Yuzuru said "Thank you very much" at the end, applause echoed throughout the theater, just as it did at the Kobe venue.

Your lack of words even in your own language says so much. What a great experience, thanks for sharing it! :7938863:

5 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Not a silly question. It is also as @rockstaryuzu mentioned it is about high mastery of skills, like the arm stretch and one across for the 3A in Rondo at Beijing. Not many other skaters have that ability. 

Martina Frammantino always cites how awkward and afraid of falling some of the other skaters appear, in her articles

Yes, Martina :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:, I love her blog. I just have pending to read her latest post. I really like how sincere she is. Also her way of explaining and demonstrating is very understandable for those of us who don't have as much knowledge. 

14 hours ago, Xiupia said:

I have not much to add to your guys’ observations, because I couldn’t agree more, so I’m actually relieved to see these opinions here LOL 

Don’t get me wrong, Rondo is probably my favorite sp of his - it managed to surpass Chopin! - and H&L still creeps up to my top list of fs programs, but I felt for a while that some of us have restrained our own expectations of what Yuzu is “good at”. Which is so unfortunate, because he clearly enjoys branching out and challenging himself. And! He is good at it! LOL 

Who knows what will he come up with now after Raison? So exciting! 
:dancingpooh:

Agree with every point! :yes: Seimei will always remain my favorite because that was when I first saw him and became his fan immediately like my teenage daughter (never thought this could happen to me at my age). Rondo is a masterpiece - so delicate and detailed in every nuance. Hope and Legacy is a wonderful miracle - pure delight from a faultless performance. However, given what music genres twens normally prefer today, I find it only natural that Yuzu enjoys skating to music which seems to be more typical for his age group. Further, I was impressed seeing him doing movements on the ice which you would rather expect on a wooden floor. In my opinion, again, he made it look easy - as if he had been doing contemporary dance before. I can't wait to see the full "Raison" ...

Someone please let me know if this was already posted! 

The composer for the opening song for this second half of FaOI is marveled that Yuzu skated to his song hehe 

machine translation:

”Is it true that Yuzuru Hanyu skated for us in "The Plunder" (translation of the song name, might be something different actually)!

Too good for the composer ......😭
I'm too happy .......”

This is the song, by the way, just to refresh people’s minds (performed by Miyakawa-kun):

Yuzu and his impression on artists = great to see!

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
17 hours ago, umeko said:

Thank you for telling us your experience! Can't wait to see Raison with my eyes, even on my small screen is better than nothing! I need to see it!