General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, mmmrazorz said:

But whos gonna be the "main rival"? Ilia? Yuma? lol

The main villain should be the ISU. The corruptness and black veil behind them lol. I hope a Fanyu is talented enough to make an anime like YOI but based on Yuzu. And the mini boss should be the JSF and a portion of the Japanese media. I hate a large portion of Japanese media and the psychological damage they have done to Yuzu over the last 4 years about how they always ask him after every frickin lost competition about why he couldn't beat NC blah blah, like they only expected perfection from since pyeongchang, I hope Yuzu declines interviews and media coverage whenever he wants to now, they don't help him psychologically speaking. And they also sometimes just ask rude inappropriate questions at the wrong time, not this time, but in the past, they have. 

5 hours ago, Melodie said:

It'll be great if a Japanese speaker can verify what they said *, but if this is true then I don't know what to think. I personally found Shoma's and Yuma's answers disrespectful, but maybe that's just me. 

Also, I snorted at them thinking they have better 4Lo than Yuzu's. Truly. 

* this user is known to have disdain towards both, so I'm taking their translation with a grain of salt. 

PS: I feel sorry for Yuzu's juniors who have shown genuine desire and efforts to get better, like Shun and Kao. They probably will get buried in favor of Shoma and Yuma, just like what Yuzu experienced at the Olys. 

PETS omg 1.0 2.0 

im dead 

sorry I laughed way too hard 

Will delete if this is mean/rude

Just read Yuzu was at practice again today landing jumps. I guess the ankle got 3-4 days of rest instead of 10 then! Aaaargh.

Yuzu please look after yourself! We will love seeing you at the exhibition even if you skate around in circles for 5 minutes.😍

But I guess he knows his body best!

1 hour ago, Harutolama said:

he's one of the few skaters that can still fit into costumes he wore like 8 years ago... lol

I always have to say they ARE very stretchy though! He definitely has more muscle mass than he had in 2014/15! I wonder which of the 2 costumes he will wear?? They are both beautiful.

22 minutes ago, Pammi said:

I always have to say they ARE very stretchy though! He definitely has more muscle mass than he had in 2014/15! I wonder which of the 2 costumes he will wear?? They are both beautiful.

I wonder if he even has 1.0 anymore. I guess I’ve assumed unconsciously that he got rid of it. If he shows up in that, it will be a goosebumps moment! 

:ohmygod:
Seriously, of all the times Yuzu has faced down adversity and emerged looking (even more) superhuman, that skate is probably the most iconic!

2 minutes ago, ZuCritter said:

I wonder if he even has 1.0 anymore. I guess I’ve assumed unconsciously that he got rid of it. If he shows up in that, it will be a goosebumps moment! 

:ohmygod:
Seriously, of all the times Yuzu has faced down adversity and emerged looking (even more) superhuman, that skate is probably the most iconic!

I don’t think they do, I saw or read somewhere that they had to get rid of it because they couldn’t get the blood out of it. :( I think you can’t really wash FS costumes.