General Yuzuru Chat

Hello all new members, Pandap, kusa, yana, yozuki, anyone I might have missed :cry: , I'm so glad to see lurkers of GS are now posting. :goe:

yozuki said:
HI! this is my first post here, I just want to say thank all of you for this new place of yuzu fans!

and... did you already see the comments of Mr. Massimiliano Ambesi?

I've read it today, he really loves yuzu :wink:

Mr. Ambesi is very popular here! :2thumbsup: He is the original "Planet Hanyu" man. :smiley-happy105:

the50person, thank you so much for you H&L analysis! I also wrote a small one myself back on GS to a famous poster who originally thought the program was bad (but eventually came around!) and I was also struck by the constant rise and fall of energy within the music. It truly is like a river current, unruly, unpredictable, but always flowing. Analyzing program structures is so interesting, one of my favorite examples is Michelle Kwan's 1996 Salome, the ending builds up and builds up and then cuts to almost pure silence except for a few mysterious, sustained notes. It's musically low energy but extremely high tension, and then culminates in a BANG! with a 3T:

Love it. I think big, dramatic music like this would be perfect for an Olympic program. I wonder what Lori would do for Yuzuru, interesting possibilities.

Hello everyone,

NordEsque here, decided to change username so I'm now Étudeesque. I finally managed to create an account.

First of all, thank you so much Emzie, sweetwater and Li'Kitsu for messaging me, inviting me and explaining what had happened (I've been away from 'skating-internet' for some time due to work I had to do for my degree, so I had no idea what had happened). I also saw somewhere a list of users with my name on it, so I just wanted to say I'm here now :wave: 

Again, hope Emzie, sweetwater and Li'Kitsu that you guys see this, just wanna say thank you so much for inviting me and helping me out to get on this forum :clap: Thank you! 

Also btw :goe: this smiley is amazing :rofl: 

Étudeesque said:
Hello everyone,

NordEsque here, decided to change username so I'm now Étudeesque. I finally managed to create an account.

First of all, thank you so much Emzie, sweetwater and Li'Kitsu for messaging me, inviting me and explaining what had happened (I've been away from 'skating-internet' for some time due to work I had to do for my degree, so I had no idea what had happened). I also saw somewhere a list of users with my name on it, so I just wanted to say I'm here now :wave: 

Again, hope Emzie, sweetwater and Li'Kitsu that you guys see this, just wanna say thank you so much for inviting me and helping me out to get on this forum :clap: Thank you! 

Also btw :goe: this smiley is amazing :rofl: 

Hi there, I was wondering when you'll join us :)

raebia01 said:
Emzie said:
Regarding the Wedding, I'd love to post the whole Holy Matrimony list here, but I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with every marriage request :cry: 

Hello..

I am very late with my marriage request, but I could not bear not being married :cry: :grin: 

So here is my request for marriage, I am quite sure, it was not wished by somebody else:

This strange face Yuzu made, shaking his head, and Brian Orser stands beside him, scratching his head. Looking quite helpless :rofl: 

This one?

Regarding the Wedding, I'd love to post the whole Holy Matrimony list here, but I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with every marriage request :cry:

Hello..

I am very late with my marriage request, but I could not bear not being married :cry: :grin:

So here is my request for marriage, I am quite sure, it was not wished by somebody else:

This strange face Yuzu made, shaking his head, and Brian Orser stands beside him, scratching his head. Looking quite helpless :rofl: .

This one?

I feel like Brian's reaction is the collective face of the fandom whenever we see Hanyu craziness

Yatagarasu said:
Emzie said:

I figured I'd open a thread in the Church? Dedicated to wedding planning and then I can update the list as people post. But I'd ask for no chat, or yes, it'd be lost in seconds :rofl: 

Go ahead Yata, but beware of the list - it's long already

Emzie said:

:yay: 

I know! I'll keep that thing going for 7 days and then poof. Ramp falls. Otherwise ... if you can pop by to see if what I have matches what you have, that'd be lovely, thank you!

Yatagarasu said:
Emzie said:

:yay: 

I know! I'll keep that thing going for 7 days and then poof. Ramp falls. Otherwise ... if you can pop by to see if what I have matches what you have, that'd be lovely, thank you!

No problem :)

the50person said:
Silenifide said:
I'm so happy the thread is moving fast and I get so much nostalgia :yay: 

Shizuka Arakawa is the Queen. Guess no Sendai person has actually chill :) 

Also I think Yuzu should be back in Toronto now, like the way he was very focused on practicing ( the whole I took 2 days off after WTT thing; seriously boy that's no rest ) I guess he was very keen to go back and start working~

Also the50person your analysis is AMAZING :love: I'm rewatching every program with your words in mind and I'm baffled!!!!!

You're too kind! It's shameless of me to propose it, but what if someone subs it into a vid?

If you would want to I can sub it into a vid ^^ (I am no professional but I get by xP)

Emzie said:
raebia01 said:
Emzie said:

Hello..

This strange face Yuzu made, shaking his head, and Brian Orser stands beside him, scratching his head. Looking quite helpless :rofl:.

This one?

Yes, this one, please :love: :)