General Yuzuru Chat

Congratulations miracle boy ;; After all he’s been through, I take this award as vindication for just how special he has been to the sport and for what a true feat of determination and strength his Pyeongchang victory was — the more they reveal about his condition, the more profoundly I respect him for managing to do what he did. 

May he be treated kindly by life, may he be happy and may his supporters’ voices always drown out the others

:9:

hace 7 minutos , kaerb said:

Congratulations miracle boy ;; After all he’s been through, I take this award as vindication for just how special he has been to the sport and for what a true feat of determination and strength his Pyeongchang victory was — the more they reveal about his condition, the more profoundly I respect him for managing to do what he did. 

May he be treated kindly by life, may he be happy and may his supporters’ voices always drown out the others

:9:

Well said !!!!!! It's exactly what I think & wish!!! :congratualtions::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_ngf9reiLYS1qid2nw:

4 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Well, I guess you'd have to eat that now every time Yuzu competes :biggrin:

I can't afford to travel to Hong Kong so many times a year unfortunately. :P

As for the People's Honor Award, there are been so many amazing things that have happened since he won.  1000th gold medal, 100k strong parade attendance, now this extremely prestigious award. I couldn't be more proud of him.