General Yuzuru Chat

12 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

It baffles me that ESP commentators got Yuzus name wrong by pronouncing it Yazunori or something like that.

Dnt they have his name on a sheet they can read frm?

They get names wrong all the time... even Shoma who probably has one of the shortest and easiest Japanese name for westerners to pronounce get his name mispronounced.

4 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

2017 World Championships B.Esp Hope and Legacy has surpassed 3M views!

Hide contents

Finally! I was annoyed since it was stuck at 2.9M views forever. This deserves a celebration :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

His performances, especially the record-breaking ones, deserve more views though, but I guess for figure skating vids he's already one of (if not the most) popular. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

After Pyeongchang I tried to show some Yuzu videos to my friends but that didn't go too well :waffle: I was so excited and gushed about him through chat but I'm not even sure if they watched the videos lol :3: You'd think seeing art in motion would trigger more reactions but alas :2: I've kinda given up trying to convert them to any of my fandoms. Thankfully my sister is a casual fan so I can talk to her about him. I love my friends but I guess our tastes are too different :headdesk2:

3 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

Does Shae and Jeff both live in Toronto? 

Well they are both Canadian, but not sure if they do live there. But also not sure if that's related to working on rehab and choreo. They defo aren't involved in his rehab, and we haven't gotten any clues about anything to do with his next season choreo.

28 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Thanks! Then we can assume that in may he could go to Canada for continuing  rehab and choreo !

Based on the way he was flawlessly executing all those step sequences and spins at CiONTU, I'd say Yuzu is definitely ready to make some new programs :pouty: