General Yuzuru Chat

I know POTO was because he REALLY wanted to skate to it for a long time now but was denied by David Wilson. I find it so funny that as soon as Brian suggested another choreographer - SLB - he took his chance and asked for POTO and finally got his wish. It was just unfortunate that for some reason everyone else and their mother decided to do POTO for that season as well. :smiley-laughing021:

24 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

No, we must not, it's actually the lesser-known 11th Commandment in the bible: Thou shalt not torture the audience with warhorses.

I'm just saying between Turandot and Rach, we all know who's the lesser of the two evils :tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid:

33 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

:peek: 

Carl Orff!

giphy.gif

:tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw: still better than Turandot at least...... or *wheezes* Carmen

speaking of which good timing  @kaeryth to bring that up considering Shohei was amazing this week :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: or did you bring it up because of what happened?? :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:either way I love legends who stan other legends :10636614: