General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Danibellerika said:

I think 10 will make Yuzu feel like a total slacker. He wouldn't have to do any of the heavy lifting in this process and he'd feel guilty about it. :dpooh::dpooh:

Ehhh, well... I'm sure he could do some things to make it up to Zhenya :giggle:

39 minutes ago, Fay said:

but will it affect PCS?

I think the thing that will affect PCS the most, next season, is going to be the cleanliness of the program. As proof, the rule that stated that you cannot give a skater '10' if they fall or make a """"serious error""""

5 minutes ago, Joey said:

Geeez, poor Zhenya... although I don't even think Yuzu would mind 10 kids. I can't wait for the day to see our former baby boy have a family and adorable little kids and be all super cute and sweet and cavities with them. Like Nobu is now with his babies :smiley-love017:

:smiley-love017::smiley-love017:  What a beautiful family picture that would be! It would look like a CLAMP manga cover! Too much shiny!! :drama:

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

I'm not quite sure Zhenya is up to all this birthing of 10 kids...:smiley-sick030:

She's Sailor Moon though, with some good old superhero (well, anime hero) powers.... gotta get her Sailor Crew together :giggle:

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

I'm not quite sure Zhenya is up to all this birthing of 10 kids...:smiley-sick030:

Three times triplets and one more? Yeah... four pregnancies might affect her skating career a little!

1 minute ago, Hannah said:

Considering that she just finishes school  this year I would say it's too early... )))) Let them win two more OG first )))

I'm still banking on that after double OG win love confession. Come on Zhenya, don't let me down!

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

That is quite romantic actually, I approve!
Then they can pair skate during the Olympic gala! *swoons*

And boobsskirt 2.0 could match her actual skirt! :rofl:

Just now, Fay said:

Three times triplets and one more? Yeah... four pregnancies might affect her skating career a little!

Not going to lie...if she is lucky and stays healthy, by 22 she will probably already have 2 OGMs unless someone special comes along who has a consistent 3Lz and 3A. And by that time, it's likely she'll have already developed her artistry into something beautiful. She is a beast.