General Yuzuru Chat

hace 3 minutos , WinForPooh said:

Not going to hide it, I'm on a wtf is this artur dmitriev and wtf does he think he's doing with Yuzu's 4A trip. 

He is Russian skater with quite a good 3A. And he is one of whose who actually tried to jump 4A more than once. 

But please calm down. It wasn't an international competition, he fell and the jump was downgraded to 3A. 

Just now, Floria said:

He is Russian skater with quite a good 3A. And he is one of whose who actually tried to jump 4A more than once. 

But please calm down. It wasn't an international competition, he fell and the jump was downgraded to 3A. 

I'm looking him up.

But I'm sure he's very good and his 3A is normally great when he hasn't already attempted the implausible once earlier in his programme. 

Nevertheless. Nessie is Yuzu's until and unless he decides to let go of it and anybody else who tries it until then will get the stinkeye, fair or not. 

His look is ethereal and his manner is graceful/refined, I'm not surprised a random shot can look like a photoshoot

He said of how this Oly would decide how he lives his life from now on, now he won gold and kinda satisfied w his career (title wise) and left the chance of going to next Oly open... I wonder how he would've decided if he hadn't got 2nd OGM, prob utmost 'kuyashii' and he would be like "I'll work harder next 4 yrs to take revenge in Oly 2022" lol. I feel so grateful w the OGM, I mean I would feel so bad for him going to his (prob) last Oly with full of bitterness and regret, coming w another 4 yrs of stressful competing. Not to say he had a streak of bad luck in China (NEVER won there, bonus a serious accident). This gold medal comes at right time, now he can just think of trying next Oly to break the China curse for fun :darklordyuzu:

hace 8 minutos , yuzupon said:

Okay, remember when we have to deal with fans who are mean to younger skaters that are trying to surpass their favourite?

Don't become like them.

Actually  Dmitriev isn't young, I think he is older than Yuzu.

Someone did this artwork after WC2017. Sorry, don't know the source

Spoiler

4l0zzCL.jpg

6 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Well, worst case, even if he doesn't get the first 4A, he definitely has the highest chances of getting the first +5GOE 4A :war:

If he wants the first 4A, he'll get the first 4A. I dunno how, but he will. 

1 minute ago, Hanmgse said:

Guuurl you are wild lol

I'm looking daggers at nothing like 'Who dares go there!!!'

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

The only Artur Dmitriev who's still skating that I found is older than Yuzu. :P 

We can be salty without being mean. 

Same sentiment still applies.

And there's a fine line between being salty and being mean.

I am just reminding us before we cross the line.