General Yuzuru Chat

32 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

he topped something again

It's a survey on people/news events that helped raise levels of life satisfaction (I'm sure there's a better way to phrase this lol) conducted on 2,000 individuals last October.

In the athletes category of people who "Raised the levels of life satisfaction, Athletes who left the biggest impression," Yuzu and Mao are tied in second overall.

He's 6th among the male respondents surveyed, and second among the female respondents.

So I guess Brian is celebrating his birthday in Spain. Or is he already on his way back to Toronto?

Happy Birthday Brian! Hope you have a wonderful celebration, and that your students and the people around you make you feel how special you are, and how much you are appreciated :smile:

3 minutes ago, katonice said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Phew. I hope those tweets about him being back on ice are true and he's taking it slow and steady.

Yeah, i don't care about him WD as long as he is on the path to recovery.

What pagan gods do i have to pray to to ask for a good mental condition for him?

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Do you think he'll be feeling guilty enough to give a comment on camera? >_>

....probably will, some kind of reassurance that he is okay and recovering for Oly. I hope recovery goes as planned for him.