General Yuzuru Chat

5 минут назад, Gaby сказал:

Lol Plyshie is cute :"I want him to ve back in form soon and win over everyone". He does not wish him just luck.The exact words "to win overe EVERYONE". To dominate.Seems like he likes Yuzu a lot.

*sorry for the typos but my mobile keyboard

is apain in the  **s    

o

Indeed, cute :smiley-laughing021: "I wish him the fastest recovery, THE FASTEST".

34 minutes ago, anyanee said:

Guys, I have something very off topic to tell you. Today is my ninthteen birthday and I think about Yuzu. What Yuzu do at 19? Won olympic, world, gpf. But moreover that, how hard work and effort he has done at this age? I'm so lazy compare too him hahaha. So I decide that this year I will work harder to archive my dream, maybe not at Yuzu level but with all the best I can. I want to be better person because of him. :)

:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:<3 Happy Birthday! <3 :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: May all your dreams come true! <3 :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

6 минут назад, Murieleirum сказал:

Don't apologize. Yuzuru hands deserve ALL the special mentions.

Thanks!

Actually, Plush was just perfect in this interview: metaphorical and with good sense of humour. I wonder, whether Japanese translation reflects it. :shrug:

37 минут назад, anyanee сказал:

Guys, I have something very off topic to tell you. Today is my ninthteen birthday and I think about Yuzu. What Yuzu do at 19? Won olympic, world, gpf. But moreover that, how hard work and effort he has done at this age? I'm so lazy compare too him hahaha. So I decide that this year I will work harder to archive my dream, maybe not at Yuzu level but with all the best I can. I want to be better person because of him. :)

I think, satellite's birthday is no way off-topic <3

Happy birthday! You have a beautiful aim and a perfect role model! It's never late to improve! Good luck :2thumbsup:

7 минут назад, MrPudding сказал:

Help me, stop me, I want to give up all my work and translate Plush's interview (this translation is correct, it just doesn't give the whole justice to the original). :waffle:

But 1) my English isn't good enough for it, 2) I'm sure, somebody will do it properly soon.