General Yuzuru Chat

14 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Hates sparkles, ombre and likes to wear silver accessories because she finds gold too flashy :rofl:

Yuzuki: Nii-san, can I see your new costume!?:smiley-happy085:

Yuzuru: Here...

Yuzuki: Eew.. 

Yuzuru: :hachimaki:

Yuzuki: Kakoi!!... Not! 

Yuzuru: Yuzuki, what's that?

Yuzuki: Necklace.

Yuzuru: I mean, the color.

Yuzuki: Silver?

Yuzuru: Oh, okay. I'll take the gold then.

Yuzuki: You know Nii-san, I really wanna punch you right now.

Saya: You two, stop it! (but on the inside :rofl:

50 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Hates sparkles, ombre and likes to wear silver accessories because she finds gold too flashy :rofl:

She loves to eat paprika too and hates tomatoes :rofl:

37 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Yuzuki: Nii-san, can I see your new costume!?:smiley-happy085:

Yuzuru: Here...

Yuzuki: Eew.. 

Yuzuru: :hachimaki:

Yuzuki: Kakoi!!... Not! 

Yuzuru: Yuzuki, what's that?

Yuzuki: Necklace.

Yuzuru: I mean, the color.

Yuzuki: Silver?

Yuzuru: Oh, okay. I'll take the gold then.

Yuzuki: You know Nii-san, I really wanna punch you right now.

Saya: You two, stop it! (but on the inside :rofl:

:rofl: Oh man, now I want to see Yuzuki skate. Do you think she can beat Zhenya?:rofl:

14 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

She loves to eat paprika too and hates tomatoes :rofl:

:rofl: Oh man, now I want to see Yuzuki skate. Do you think she can beat Zhenya?:rofl:

Mama Hanyu: Here's your sandwiches!

Yuzuru and Yuzuki: Itadakimasu!! 

.............. :smiley-sick006:

Mama Hanyu: Oops, I guess I got that wrong... (:yes2:

Yuzuru and Yuzuki: :hachimaki:

If Zhenya has miming, Yuzuki has the neko neko move! You decide who wins.

16 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Mama Hanyu: Here's your sandwiches!

Yuzuru and Yuzuki: Itadakimasu!! 

.............. :smiley-sick006:

Mama Hanyu: Oops, I guess I got that wrong... (:yes2:

Yuzuru and Yuzuki: :hachimaki:

If Zhenya has miming, Yuzuki has the neko neko move! You decide who wins.

Yuzukii! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: it's been a long time since we saw you lol

5 hours ago, kaerb said:

Also, can someone more musically inclined tell me what instrument plays during the section from 1:20 (the highest sound carrying the melody... I guessed maybe some sort of xylophone but I can't be sure because it sounds more resonant than a typical xylophone). I've always been curious. 

:offtopic:The video version there is a bit different to the recordings yuzu used, it's a simplied version.. they used synthesizer to make the very light sound (I don't know how to describe it better sorry :10636614:) and the instrument I believe is actually Koto, a japanese traditional instrument Koto reference, it sounds different on the FS music because of the synth added but you can hear it much clearer in the video there

25 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

Yuzukii! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: it's been a long time since we saw you lol

:offtopic:The video version there is a bit different to the recordings yuzu used, it's a simplied version.. they used synthesizer to make the very light sound (I don't know how to describe it better sorry :10636614:) and the instrument I believe is actually Koto, a japanese traditional instrument Koto reference, it sounds different on the FS music because of the synth added but you can hear it much clearer in the video there

I'm referring to the sound that rings out at 1:44 (you can hear more clearly in his comp music). It sounds like a mix of something that sounds like bells/xylophone/chimes on top of some sort of synthesiser perhaps? I can't really hear a koto sound, but the notes have an echo-y/resonant quality that could be a really heavily plucked string? It just evokes the sense of prayer bells or something to me, even if that may not make sense. Is that the koto playing at 2:51 though? 

(maybe we should take this to the music thread lol sorry, I'm just curious)

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

I'm referring to the sound that rings out at 1:44 (you can hear more clearly in his comp music). It sounds like a mix of something that sounds like bells/xylophone/chimes on top of some sort of synthesiser perhaps? I can't really hear a koto sound, but the notes have an echo-y/resonant quality that could be a really heavily plucked string? It just evokes the sense of prayer bells or something to me, even if that may not make sense. Is that the koto playing at 2:51 though? 

(maybe we should take this to the music thread lol sorry, I'm just curious)

I know what you mean :biggrin: I heard it as a koto + synth (Go to 1:16, reference of how synth makes the seimei sound) I think it is a string instrument and not some percussion like xylophone because of the echo it made (see Seimei on harp)

13 minutes ago, OhYuzu said:

I'm still 30 pages behind the chat. but I saw everyone is talking about Yuzuki <3 I can't resist  :biggrin:

tumblr_m90gpu2vbY1rqqvu8o1_250.gif 

source

I literally searched Yuzuki Hanyu and this popped out :xD:

Can you believe this happened in one show?  From Yuzuki to Yuzuru real fast. 

Am I allowed to post this?? 

Hide contents

I miss yuzuki lol, can we see him again next year at some ice show? :P