General Yuzuru Chat

hace 3 minutos , CupidsBow said:

I'm gonna say...no. Maybe he's bushed from the flight and chose to listen to his body and take the day to adjust to the time zone, rest up. Maybe he's feeling reasonably confident and doesn't want to push it. My brain isn't exactly immediately leaping to bad things.

Yes, as Brian said to him at Worlds "trust your training". One more practice session will not change anything.

But we worried if he goes to practice and we are worried if he doesn't :laughing:.

1 minute ago, Floria said:

Yes, as Brian said to him at Worlds "trust your training". One more practice session will not change anything.

But we worried if he goes to practice and we are worried if he doesn't :laughing:.

Worrywarts R Us

Flights suck, I'd rest too.

Also......I dunno if Japan has this issue but the air in Seoul was atrocious today. Maybe Osaka was having a shitty air day too and he, already tired from the flight, noped out.

I'm here for this character development if he honestly just took the day to rest because he recognised he was tired.

eta: I looked and yeah, the area was having a moderately crappy air day so maybe its for the best lol

hace 2 minutos , ralucutzagy said:

He said he is perfectly fine ... :crazyshit2:

He can be fine but tired. And doing 4Lz half asleep is never a good idea.

So, we'll not get any more news until tomorrow because it's already evening in Osaka. The positive thing about this is that I will have some work done finally :laughing:  instead of checking Twitter every other second.

7 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

more news coming out

same story, says yuzu is not attending today's unofficial practice due to him being tired of only arriving yesterday at osaka, with added detail that Brian is sick so another coach from TCC will be there with him at NHK..

I'll say we can relax, he's taking care of his body and not practicing too much for once :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: and a few other skaters will only arrive today at osaka too (and will only attend practice tomorrow)

5 minutes ago, Floria said:

He can be fine but tired. And doing 4Lz half asleep is never a good idea.

So, we'll not get any more news until tomorrow because it's already evening in Osaka. The positive thing about this is that I will have some work done finally :laughing:  instead of checking Twitter every other second.

6 minutes ago, xeyra said:

And he is probably perfectly tired from the trip. It is a looong trip.

Also, remember, NHK has 2 practice sessions on Thursday unlike COR.

Oh, I'm not worried ... if he said he's fine, he's fine ... I think he knows better now how to take care of his body, he learned from the past ... A little late sleep and a good rest today, and tomorrow he will be ready to go! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: