General Yuzuru Chat

2 минуты назад, robin сказал:

Notte Stellata at CoR was so different, more expressive, more heartbreakingly beautiful... maybe I'm biased bc I actually saw it live but guys it was absolutely beautiful I cried throughout the whole thing plus the next 4 exhibition numbers I don't think I'll actually ever get tired of it

Come on, Robin, only 4 exhibition numbers more? 

8 минут назад, robin сказал:

Dang I regretted including that part and edited it out but you caught it

:peekapooh:

:consoling2: You was not alone doing it. Finally, it was me who said that I wished this performance to never end. And I'm not taking back my words. 

1 hour ago, ymnk said:

Hm.. I don't dislike notte stellata, but it's not that special that it stands above all his other ex pieces imo. I just like others of them so much, so yeah, if it were wish for something it's variety for me. :slinkaway: 

But I won't die if it's notte stelatta again, so all good 

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling like that - Swan is beautiful, but I don't see why it's so much more beautiful then a lot of others, like Believe, Hana ni Nare, Requiem, Story, FTT... and IMO variety or something new are always better, let alone because we have current Yuzu performing Swan, but we don't have the other ones.

Additionally, it's very likely he did Swan in CoR for TAT. She was the one who wanted that music from him anyway, she never saw it live - so there was the chance. I can't believe he'll repeat that program for the whole season too, and I don't think so. He might either switch between old programs (and tbh I don't think going back to old programs would take Yuzu as much effort as a lot of people think, it's not as if a lot of skaters didn't completely learn new EX's within a few days, or as if Yuzu couldn't still pull out the exact right movements to his 2011-12 LP whenever the music happens to play in the background, or as if skaters wouldn't take a tiny bit of time off for fun stuff even in important high season times...) or still go for a new one. I'd actually love a new one, but I'd be fine with both. If he does repeat old stuff, I request Change :smiley-love017:

Black t shirt with chrysanthemums 'Change'

TBH I don't care what he skates in ex - he can do LGC in Ziguenerweisen costume and flub every jump (as long as he doesn't get injured) - just nail Fred and Onmyouji