General Yuzuru Chat

Wish Brian all the best!

Lol what happened at SC that people on my twitter tl are screaming that Yuzu is judged on a different scale than others that Yuzu needs to do twice the effort than others to get the same PCs. Me reading this literally went "what's new?!" Lmao 

sorry for this ignorant fanyu who only watches the competitions with Yuzu in it.. it actually feels weird that I don't watch SC this year lmao 

1 hour ago, b138oo said:

Wish Brian all the best!

Lol what happened at SC that people on my twitter tl are screaming that Yuzu is judged on a different scale than others that Yuzu needs to do twice the effort than others to get the same PCs. Me reading this literally went "what's new?!" Lmao 

sorry for this ignorant fanyu who only watches the competitions with Yuzu in it.. it actually feels weird that I don't watch SC this year lmao 

I am sad, so I went to watch SEIMEI in CoR, then I am dead...so sharp... I went back to watch SC in 2015..It was great! not sharp but still awesome in an old PW way lol!! and my mood was delighted until that 88 PCS shocked me... I knew it was 88 but didn't expect it was 88 for the performance I just watched again...especially after today's PCS...

Then I watched SEIMEI in CoR again, I am dead again now. :dpooh:

4 минуты назад, Dori6886 сказал:

Don't think about overall result, think about him being 1st in FS! :P

I can't. :sadPooh: I saw him falling in Chopin live. I felt like my heart stoped for a second. I need to see him being the first and happy to recover.

5 hours ago, b138oo said:

Wish Brian all the best!

He's being judged so harshly.. But I hope it makes him more stronger. May God bless him so he can pull out all of his strength at Olympic.