General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, SSS said:

I care...My heart is broken every time I see the beginning..It is the B***** wound...I am scared if someone asked me what happened...:sadPooh:

Just tell them he was injured and didn't do so well in the FS and ended up getting only silver but here's his gorgeous exhibition where he is skating for the victims of the tsunami. There's a lot of baggage with Boston as a Yuzuru fan but Requiem shouldn't be part of it. It's too beautiful to be afraid to show it.  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

2 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Just tell them he was injured and didn't do so well in the FS and ended up getting only silver but here's his gorgeous exhibition where he is skating for the victims of the tsunami. There's a lot of baggage to Boston as a Yuzuru fan but Requiem shouldn't be part of it. It's too beautiful to be afraid to show it.  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

True.it is easy to explain the reason it is still not easy for me to overcome the feeling haha ..

So Boston Requiem is the best version?

4 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Just tell them he was injured and didn't do so well in the FS and ended up getting only silver but here's his gorgeous exhibition where he is skating for the victims of the tsunami. There's a lot of baggage to Boston as a Yuzuru fan but Requiem shouldn't be part of it. It's too beautiful to be afraid to show it.  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

"ONLY silver" :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:Lol the way i put it to my friends was: "This guy is top of the field. When he's injured or makes a mistake he gets freaking SILVER. He skated after a horrendous crash, and STILL ended up second". Its all about perspective. ><

I know most of us almost have Yuzu like tunnel vision where anything not gold is a horrible outcome, but honestly when you think about it in perspective, this is a guy who basically bounces between gold and silver, a feat most skaters can only dream of.  :devilYuzu:

7 minutes ago, SSS said:

True.it is easy to explain the reason it is still not easy for me to overcome the feeling haha ..

So Boston Requiem is the best version?

I know some people really also love the NHK(?) version but Boston had the best camerawork and lighting for that particular choreographic sequence where ice just flies around him and it's such a powerful moment to watch on the video. 

Just now, yuzuangel said:

His tears at the end...nothing will ever be so powerful and emotional to watch for me, sorry.

Swan is beautiful but not the same.

That too. But he himself admitted that performance made him realize something important, it was a lesson of its own...

25 minutes ago, xeyra said:

(he'll bomb his SP instead)

(just kidding!)

(knock on wood)

I can live with that, bombed short is like -15 points... but clean FS can make up triple that... a la Helsinki. 

(now look at Yuzu breaking FS world record with clean Seimei... but messing up Chopin and getting just beneath 330...)

I'm such a jinxer tonight

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I can live with that, bombed short is like -15 points... but clean FS can make up triple that... a la Helsinki. 

(now look at Yuzu breaking FS world record with clean Seimei... but messing up Chopin and getting just beneath 330...)

As long as it's not a missed combo. Again. :dry:

6 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

3 minutes ago, xeyra said:

As long as it's not a missed combo. Again. :dry:

omg lighten up, he'll be fine!! i can feel it :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

13 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

That's not a good pattern for mental issue..Yuzu will remember that if he bombs SP, he will win, If he does not, he will lose ...not good. Lol I prefer he makes small mistakes in both programs if not clean...Like 2015gpf mistake...Just kidding...

Tbh sp in Helsinki is not bad...I blame judges for the weird feeling...It should have been over 100...