General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I will take the costume and the OTT drama and you can have the hideous music. Deal? Deal. A pleasure doing business with you.

OT Also, did you know Kumamon has a butt? I did not know this.

:peach:

Of course, I have this picture as my new contact pic.

12 minutes ago, Floria said:

But I can't imagine Chopin in a tight costume somehow

I imagine it could be a change in the gold band/belt. The one he has now looks like it could have a stretchy lining, he might have changed it to be more like a corset or something

And we need costume reveal fancams. Please, people going to CoR, try your best! I know fancams are banned, but they also were banned at ACI and we still have tons of fancams from there. 

A liitle bit of advice:

Spoiler

All you need is a compact photo camera with HD video option. And try to cover the red LED on the front side, it shows that you are filming. Other than that it is difficult to detect that you are filming, you can always pretend you are taking photos, it is allowed still, I guess.

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Definitely SEIMEI. All those crystals around the collar and the gold sleeves, so superstitious.

Only most people are superstitious about wearing gold during Olympic season - or well during Olympics. I think Team Japan didn't get that memo, though. Yuzu has gold in both costumes - unless Chopin colors change - Shoma has gold in his FS at least - don't remember the SP - and Marin has gold, too. Not sure about the others, but I snickered about that at Japan Open.

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Etude style one?

I always thought Etude style would fit Chopin... maybe a blue and red Etude style costume - to fit his new skate guards...

Just now, KatjaThera said:

Only most people are superstitious about wearing gold during Olympic season - or well during Olympics. I think Team Japan didn't get that memo, though. Yuzu has gold in both costumes - unless Chopin colors change - Shoma has gold in his FS at least - don't remember the SP - and Marin has gold, too. Not sure about the others, but I snickered about that at Japan Open.

I always thought Etude style would fit Chopin... maybe a blue and red Etude style costume - to fit his new skate guards...

Well both Brians wore nearly identical gold-embroidered costumes in 1988. Maybe the curse is broken as long as your number 2 also wears gold (Shoma?)  As long as he sticks with blue and avoids red.

4 minutes ago, Anony said:

Of course, I have this picture as my new contact pic.

I imagine it could be a change in the gold band/belt. The one he has now looks like it could have a stretchy lining, he might have changed it to be more like a corset or something

(My damn eyes now see it's just the lighting on his tail. No butt cheeks. I am disappoint. Is there a peach mascot with peach butt? Brb research trip.)

2 minutes ago, Floria said:

:scratch2: Still can't imagine something like this for Chopin. For me Etude and Ballade are about different things.

Whatever it is I hope it's radically different from what we've had before, especially if he's going to use old EXs.