General Yuzuru Chat

Excuse me, Mr. Button? Small butt!? What kind of butt standards do you have!? I know he's not in the Patrick Chan level of buttitude but this is not a small butt! 

Yuzuru_2.jpg

Sorry, I'm feeling personally offended on behalf of Zuzu's behind. :rofl:

Edit: Decided to separate the posts so my opinions don't distract from the translation. :knc_brian1:

On 8/28/2017 at 7:28 PM, katonice said:

Chukyo TV

Catch!

Aug 29 (Tue)

15:50~19:00

Mens Figure Skating Now! Hanyu and Uno Exclusive Footage

I think they're finally showing that "exclusive" footage they were talking about. It seems it will be a video of Yuzu's open practice in Canada, and an interview with Shoma. 

The show, "Catch!" will be airing tomorrow. 

8 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Excuse me, Mr. Button? Small butt!? What kind of butt standards do you have!? I know he's not in the Patrick Chan level of buttitude but this is not a small butt! 

Yuzuru_2.jpg

Edit: Decided to separate the posts so my opinions don't distract from the translation. :knc_brian1:

OOOH That kind of spin in those pants :10742290:

Does anybody know if he ever did an A spin using that costume?? :devilYuzu:

28 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Yuzuru_2.jpg

So what's been hindering everyone has been their butts all along lol. 

But seriously, Yuzu, small butt? :shakehead:

1 hour ago, xeyra said:

Yuzuru_2.jpg

The conclusion: Butt is important in figure skating. Mr Button said so. :mischief:

Edit: He must have a high standard if he thinks Yuzu's butt is small

But seriously now, we've talked about this before. Yuzu does have a great body build for quads, in the way they seem so light and effortless, especially on the landings, and a LOT of commentators (and even Mishin) have said the same; I remember Carol Lane from CBC talking about him having been made for figure skating (and Kurt waxing poetical about his back). So Mr. Button is not saying anything new.

But I still take exception to the small butt part, sorry.

On the topic of body types, several people have actually remarked that Yuzu has the ideal body type for figure skating. The more famous one is Carol Lane's "He's almost the perfect figure skating machine." and of course, "he's the magical unicorn of skating." :rofl:

I also recall a translated article by yuzusorbet where Tsuzuki-sensei talked about how a young Yuzu's "... body trunk was so solid that I saw a glimpse of his talents."

It's so weird though reading about Dick Button commenting on butts. :10814716: