General Yuzuru Chat

@SparkleSalad ...I did the thing.

From the description of the video:

What are Figure Skaters?
On this day we ask ourselves this very question, examining attentively the unhuman achievements of a couple of exemplars. 
As you can see, both have characteristics that bring us to question their very humanity. Where are they from? Where is this Planet Hanyu we've heard a lot about in the last four years?
And, most important of all, do they come in peace? Or is their secret purpose to destroy the world of CoP system currently in use by ISU?
The truth is out there.

4 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

@SparkleSalad ...I did the thing.

From the description of the video:

What are Figure Skaters?
On this day we ask ourselves this very question, examining attentively the unhuman achievements of a couple of exemplars. 
As you can see, both have characteristics that bring us to question their very humanity. Where are they from? Where is this Planet Hanyu we've heard a lot about in the last four years?
And, most important of all, do they come in peace? Or is their secret purpose to destroy the world of CoP system currently in use by ISU?
The truth is out there.

Hahaha, omg, you DID! You did do the thing! :xD: The Boyang Spidey face sealed the deal. I lost it! 

Ippei-kun says you may live. :hachimaki:

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

楽しみにしています。失敗すれば、一平くんは君を殺すぞ。

53 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Serialkiller!Yuzu and his murderface is my fave Yuzu... (one of the many reasons I'm excited for Seimei 2.0)

tumblr_inline_oq8c06pCJB1ryo0dc_500.gif

[source]

First all these talk about the frog killing and then the yuzu murderface came :slinkaway: coincidence? I think not