General Yuzuru Chat

Don't have time to catch up with ACI thread, so I just say here that I woke up today to the cutest fancams ever with Yuzu behind the boards and the lap on the ice after VC when he thanked the fans - I just can't with this boy :10636614::10636614::10636614:

And I love the pattern on the new costume (yeah, dark will be great to see his lines, but thank God we have UA), can't wait to see it live!

I just gotta say thanks to everyone who's made and maintained this site. Despite it sometimes seeming a bit too much like a Yuzu cult site, most times it's just been a very comforting place for me (a worry wart). Hell, usually when something bad happens to one of my favorites I'm sad and worried about it for days and yet thanks to all of the positive videos, pictures, interviews and personal thoughts people have collected and posted here I'm totally over the FS now. I mean, he got a new WR for the short so ACI wasn't the worst and it's also not really that important compared to GPF (and the OLYMPICS). So yeah, thanks <3 

13 minutes ago, Nerdincool said:

I just gotta say thanks to everyone who's made and maintained this site. Despite it sometimes seeming a bit too much like a Yuzu cult site, most times it's just been a very comforting place for me (a worry wart). Hell, usually when something bad happens to one of my favorites I'm sad and worried about it for days and yet thanks to all of the positive videos, pictures, interviews and personal thoughts people have collected and posted here I'm totally over the FS now. I mean, he got a new WR for the short so ACI wasn't the worst and it's also not really that important compared to GPF (and the OLYMPICS). So yeah, thanks <3 

whats wrong with that

Jk

23 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

By the way, important question @yuzuangel & @Hydroblade...... what do you think Yuzu's height is? :rofl:

Hmm

Nam looked noticeably taller than Javi, I saw them walk out together. Since Nam is 5'10", I'd say Javi is 5'8" or 5'9" (but probably 5'8").

Yuzu looks the same height as Javi or slightly taller.

They all looked about a foot taller than Keegan Messing from my angle but he's 5'4", so my height perception is a bit skewed.

42 分ぐらい, Nerdincoolさんが言いました:

What. You mean it's not one? *swerves to angrily face admins* You told me Planet Hanyu was just named as such because church, temple, synagogue, etc. of Hanyu would attract the unwanted attention of international authorities. Which we *don't* want. You gave me your word that it's just a front for what is really a religious place of gathering in the name of our one God! And that is Hanyu! Next, you'd be telling me He doesn't exist! You two-bit scamming yahoos! Gimme my membership monies back!

11 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

eta. I saw that look, he was glaring at no one in particular and shaking his hand. He then stuffed the gloves into a bag. I wouldn't want to be the person who messed up his gloves. Boy is terrifying sometimes.

I've only seen the photos and he looks mighty pissed in them. We get it, Yuzu, we missed the gloves too :consoling2:

39 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

By the way, important question @yuzuangel & @Hydroblade...... what do you think Yuzu's height is? :rofl:

From my very privileged position during the victory ceremony, he looked juuuuuuuust a bit taller than Javi. 

Sigh,I can't worry about the results of anything... My heart is just too happy because I could reach him. I trust him completely, I'm sure he will be fine. I didn't doubt for a second when he was skating, and I plan to keep it that way all season. I know he will get revenge for this where it matters the most.

4 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

I've only seen the photos and he looks mighty pissed in them. We get it, Yuzu, we missed the gloves too :consoling2:

Honestly, from where I was it looked like a kind of visceral discomfort, like something you can't stand at all. His face was pretty scary tbh not that it matters to me tho  and at that moment I felt a bit worried that that would affect his concentration too because something wasn't perfect from the beginning.