General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

Could I get a piece of that cake? I'm gonna be awake all through the night to see Yuzu and I suffer if I think he might feel pain during the competition. I'm not sure whether painkillers would be better in cases like this...

Sorry I don't think there will be any any spare piece:laughing: I'll need all the cake while I wait for Yuzu to skate (yay for pulling an all nighter for yuzu! How lucky are we european fans :sadPooh:)

43 минуты назад, Bonesfan сказал:

NOTHING will ever beat the reveal of the white Prince costume.

I think Yuzu reflected on this and the challenge was accepted... and knowing how he doesn't like to lose to himself, today we need to stock up sedatives (well, we need it anyway). But the reminder that they used his personal ideas suddenly made me remember Lambiel's "zebra".

7 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Exactly. If I remember correctly, he told in an interview that he saw it in a dream.

exactly why you do not base an outfit on a dream, though in Yuzu's case, it will be an overdose of sparkles. He probably dreams in sparkles....

4 минуты назад, Xen сказал:

exactly why you do not base an outfit on a dream, though in Yuzu's case, it will be an overdose of sparkles. He probably dreams in sparkles....

In this case, there is a big risk of a gold costume. Of course, with sparkles. :rofl:

It looks like Yuzu is using his old purple and green case...Random thought: troll Zuzu is not happy about not debuting Lz and the watered down layout so he decided to wear old costume...

It won't happen. Can't wait...New costume new costume :snonegai:

25 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Oh god hahaha :rofl: This makes it even funnier :laughing: 

Let's hope Yuzu's dreams aren't THAT wild :10814716: 

Will Yuzu's dreams involve :POOH: though?

Because then the IOC copyright & trademark police wouldn't be impressed (And therefore it will have to wait until next season or if Disney on Ice a) has a Japanese tour and b) manages to get him on board...)

1 минуту назад, Xen сказал:

like an illusion mesh with gold sparkles?

:rofl:I will not survive it

1 минуту назад, souyouki сказал:

Will Yuzu's dreams involve :POOH: though?

Because then the IOC copyright & trademark police wouldn't be impressed (And therefore it will have to wait until next season or if Disney on Ice a) has a Japanese tour and b) manages to get him on board...)

Pooh's costume for the next gala or as a training costume of Yuzu-coach