General Yuzuru Chat

Ghislain will be at Junior Worlds in Taipei and the World Championships in Montréal and hopes that he will see some fans there. He says, “… too bad that Yuzuru won’t be there (in Montréal) because he was supposed to go … in 2020.” If you are going to either or both of these events and see Ghislain, don’t be afraid to chat and have a picture taken with him. He is very friendly and accommodating.

11 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Ghislain will be present at the Junior World Championships in Taipei and the World Championships in Montreal and hopes to see fans there. He says: "...too bad Yuzuru isn't there (in Montreal) because he was supposed to go...in 2020." If you go to one or both of these events and see Ghislain, don't hesitate to chat and have your photo taken with him. He is very friendly and accommodating.

:wave: GEO1 : delighted to read you and I remember very well that the worlds were to be in Montreal in 2020 (no comment on those of 2019!? and adds to the total shame for its JNATS 2012  >:( )  ), but everyone knows why. .... Of course I would be happy to go to Montreal to attend a competition and above all to be able to meet Ghislain and speak French with him  :peace2: : but in the "dream" section 

Already a 4T/3A at 17 years old  :girlsigh: and notes the sentence that corresponds perfectly to him : “this is why YH is YH” 

6 hours ago, TallyT said:

Today is the anniversay of the Super Slam in 2020, folks.

:YuzuPoohLove::YuzuPoohLove::YuzuPoohLove:

Yes, that is one of my all-time favorite performances. It always brings me close to tears.

But was it really just four years ago? Impossible. In those four years, other skaters have lived seasons; Yuzu has lived lifetimes. (And we, alongside him.)

:cri: