General Yuzuru Chat

4K version of the new Yuzu photo from Kosé. My gosh, he is so beautiful! I love how natural he looks here, barefaced and unedited! :girlsigh:

I wish everyone Happy New Year! May it be a year filled with good health, peace and happiness. May everyone's wishes be fulfilled. :loveshower:

And may the people in Japan and elsewhere be safe. :smiley-angelic001:

I don't quite understand what Matsuo san is saying here, but I know it's something nice about Yuzuru so that's what is important! :heart: 

Translation (twitter)

For the past seven years, I've been listening to it with earphones every March 11th, without anyone knowing. The truth was known only to the family and coach who quietly skated ``Requiem for Heaven and Earth'' with prayer. Thank you, Hanyu-kun. 2024/1/2

1 hour ago, Pammi said:

https://x.com/02ma7/status/1742013612967989270?s=20

I don't quite understand what Matsuo san is saying here, but I know it's something nice about Yuzuru so that's what is important! :heart: 

Translation (twitter)

For the past seven years, I've been listening to it with earphones every March 11th, without anyone knowing. The truth was known only to the family and coach who quietly skated ``Requiem for Heaven and Earth'' with prayer. Thank you, Hanyu-kun. 2024/1/2

I recall Yuzu saying at Notte Stellata last March 11 that it has been his custom to skate Requiem each year on that date, but without anyone being aware of it. He used earphones rather than having the music played for everyone to hear. So only his coaches and family would probably have been aware of what he was doing. I’m glad  Matsuo-san acknowledged his gesture. Very touching. 

On 1/2/2024 at 10:42 AM, Yuzurella said:
4K version of the new Yuzu photo from Kosé. My gosh, he is so beautiful! I love how natural he looks here, barefaced and unedited! :girlsigh: 
. . . . .

I can't see any photo  :dontknow:   Could you please post the link ?

Wishing all a New and Blessed Year that's as bright and hopeful as a sunrise! My thoughts and prayers are with those caught up in the recent catastrophe in Japan. 

My new year wish for Yuzu - May you continue to evolve as an athlete/performer/entertainer and as a brand. Lead with impact, be a visionary creative leader in your chosen field. Stay happy and healthy!

13 hours ago, Beatrice said:

I can't see any photo  :dontknow:   Could you please post the link ?

Looks like the OP locked their account. That's why the post doesn't show up anymore.

But I found another post with this photo. :heart: