General Yuzuru Chat

28 minutes ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

Hi, it's on the Goods page.  You'll need to scroll down and click on the Sales Site link which will take you to the url below.

https://axelstore.net/

Found it! Thanks

Gutted that I can't order the Yuzu tea. It's not available to ship to Canada (probably b/c of strict food import/export laws, but still)

Also, the blue hoodie is gorgeous and I got one. 😍 

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Found it! Thanks

Gutted that I can't order the Yuzu tea. It's not available to ship to Canada (probably b/c of strict food import/export laws, but still)

Well done. It will look great. 

On 11/1/2023 at 6:36 AM, rockstaryuzu said:

Found it! Thanks

I'm so thankful that things like google translate exist, otherwise I would have no idea what color I ordered, lol.

Got the black one. Love the light blue, but I think it's the wrong color for me :(. I'm also curious how the size will turn out....I got the last one in size S and sadly, it lost some centimeters after washing. Now I ordered M...we will see what happens. Worst case, I can wear it as a dress ;).

As I'm not sure if I will be able to watch live on saturday (glad that there is the replay function), I wish everyone who does a great time:SunFace:.