General Yuzuru Chat

Hi everyone, I'm new here. But I've been lurking for a while. I first 'met' Yuzu via the famous algoritme on youtube. Was a fan of Virtue/Moir since the 2010 freedance olympic performance and got many suggestions for Yuzu since then. However I'm kind of stubborn and didn't watch any of these... Fast forward to december 2021, when I had to self-quarantine for Covid and was completely cut of from my family: I thought 'Why not?'. Yuzu saved my sanity then and I've been hooked ever since. Got up in the middle of the night to watch Beijjing olympics Rondo and was devastaded (sp?) with that stupid hole. Still got up a second night to view Ten to Chi and was mesmerised all over again. As you may see, English is not my first language but I try ;-)

4 minutes ago, MsKamap said:

Hi everyone, I'm new here. But I've been lurking for a while. I first 'met' Yuzu via the famous algoritme on youtube. Was a fan of Virtue/Moir since the 2010 freedance olympic performance and got many suggestions for Yuzu since then. However I'm kind of stubborn and didn't watch any of these... Fast forward to december 2021, when I had to self-quarantine for Covid and was completely cut of from my family: I thought 'Why not?'. Yuzu saved my sanity then and I've been hooked ever since. Got up in the middle of the night to watch Beijjing olympics Rondo and was devastaded (sp?) with that stupid hole. Still got up a second night to view Ten to Chi and was mesmerised all over again. As you may see, English is not my first language but I try ;-)

:67638860: Hi and welcome to Planet Hanyu! I hope you’ll feel at home here!:7938863: 
Your English is great and for most of us also not our first language! So don’t worry at all!