General Yuzuru Chat

Hi everyone! I hope, you had a nice and peaceful Christmas. My thoughts are with all people who suffered from the extreme weather and other hardships :grouphug: I took the time to recover properly, give my eyes and mind the break they needed, and hope to start with new, fresh energy and motivation into the new year.

It's great to see Yuzu flourishing and enjoying his time in all these TV appearances. He deserved this freedom and happiness for so long :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I will try to prepare the two new wiki sub-articles about his ice shows and programs+publications for the move from the draft to the article mainspace (finally!). It's not much missing. The prose part of the ice show article must be completed, the rest is pretty much ready. Please look forward to it :68271401:

I wish you all a good start into the new year :peace2:

On 12/26/2022 at 4:29 PM, Lilly88 said:

Whoever gives AND maintains an Olympic size ice rink... :wink2:

And if that doesn't happen(i actually wish it does, he'd be a grt partner as well as a gr8 investment), i hope the indian sports ministry grow a brain, help him w the rink and get him to help w establishing FS in India. Either way, he very much deserves human waking hours.

3 hours ago, Anni said:

💦"GIFT" Bath salt💦

[NEWS]

Oh oh and selected, in addition, by Yuzu  :nod2: and therefore must like the smell of lavender which is very calming and has qualities : antiseptic / bactericidal / anxiolytic / regenerative    and I adore it too and France is a big producer of lavender in the south of the country and on the link to be able to admire videos, including 1 by drone of Lavender fields and take a trip to Provence 

https://www.fizzer.com/fr/journal/champs-lavande-provence/#:~:text=La Provence%2C land of lavender To see, However%2C it is not visible there all the time year. 

I saw that the price is 2,000 yen and € 14.11 and not including shipping costs : but this bottle of salt does not appear in the GIFT page?? :shrug: 

3 hours ago, Anni said:

Tomorrow Yuzu live :loveshower:

[NEWS]
After the broadcast, the video will be uploaded to youtube.👍

Here is an idea that it is good  :2thumbsup: :peace2: (Coluche's favorite expression) and delighted to be able to watch it on YT :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Hi everyone! Hope you had a nice and peaceful Christmas. My thoughts are with everyone who suffered from the extreme weather and other hardships  :group hug:I took the time to recover well, give my eyes and mind the break they needed and hope to begin with new and fresh energy and motivation in the new year.

It's great to see Yuzu thriving and enjoying her time in all these television appearances. He deserved this freedom and this happiness for so long :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid :

I'll try to prepare the two new wiki sub-articles on his ice shows and programs+publications for the move from draft to main article space (finally!). Not much is missing. The prose part of the article on the ice show needs to be finished, the rest is pretty much ready. Please look forward to :68271401:

I wish you all a good start to the year :paix2:

Good for you too HENNI and for resting your eyes and I will wait as long as you need for the wiki and  :agree: with your writing on Yuzu : peace FINALLY found