General Yuzuru Chat

38 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Newbie question: what is 24TV? :confused:

It is a TV day devoted to fundraising for charities. Yuzu has performed some of the Gala pieces which were composed and choreographed for the Earthquake appeals. Pre COVID there was a small invited audience from disaster affected areas. Some of the rinks used, were linked with the disasters or where Yuzu trained when Ice Rink Sendai was damaged and he needed a training base.

Yuzu is one of the celebrities participating in the event and also features prior to the event in promotional advertising. Last year Yuzu performed Hana ni Nare at Ice RInk Sendai, he wore the peach coloured top decorated with embroidered wisteria blooms, same wrap over kimono style as Tenchi. it was a beautiful and emotional performance, just Yuzu and film crew, no audience due to COVID restrictions

Edit: Yuzu singing along / lip synching is something tremendously endearing

これから確かに皆さんと関わる関係は変わっていくかもしれません。

ただこれからも僕はそのドキドキだったり、緊張感であったり、試合となんな変わらない、同じ志思った羽生結弦でいます。

If I didn't mistake.

He said (sorry for mistakes, my english not very good): From now on our relationship, which we held, at some point maybe is changing. However, I always will be Yuzuru Hanyu with same intention, thrill and feeling of tension as on competition.

If I may say my opinion... He said it about like because he won't competing anymore and at that point it's really at some point is changing. He is worring about it. How I've heard from one of interview - he didn't sleep before presscon because knew our nerveous... And that phrase about changing is only about he won't competing anymore. And he just want to calm down us. He rest Hanyu Yuzuru which we knew, just relationship become some freshy. :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

It's my first time when I interpret his words in english not russian. Sorry for mess if I did some. :tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow:

FaOI Shizuoka third day interview with English subtitles.

I hope Yuzu will continue to work with his favorite choreographers. Now that he's free from the shackles of the ISU, I'm sure he's gonna create programs that will completely blow our minds, even more so than before. I really look forward to what he will show us in the future. :dancingpooh:

[NEWS]

@Pammi

The White Legend performance must have been particularly poignant because it was the 10th anniversary year for that programme. It is a gorgeous piece which will forever be associated with Yuzu in the early years of his senior career and the charity ice shows for the Great Eastern Earthquake

I’m excited for 24H TV. Is it confirmed he’ll be doing this or will plans change now after his announcement? I may have missed something. 

I don’t wish for Yuzu to have any social media accounts but I hope he considers putting up his own website with official schedules and news. 

31 minutes ago, shina07 said:

I’m excited for 24H TV. Is it confirmed he’ll be doing this or will plans change now after his announcement? I may have missed something. 

I don’t wish for Yuzu to have any social media accounts but I hope he considers putting up his own website with official schedules and news. 

i second this. also if he were to suddenly have a public social media account (even one that's run by a team as some professionals do) the servers would all crash because so many ppl would follow him at once XD