General Yuzuru Chat

Non Japanese may not eat row eggs but we often do that.

But Yuzu way of eating rice and egg is different from mine.

Put the soy source in the  rice and stear them at first, then  add  raw egg onto it.

I swear I'll do it from now on😁

Here a "Haru yo Koi" comparison video (Beijing practice/ gala)<3

"Haru yo Koi" was played at the school in China.🌸

[NEWS]

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

I hope they will have shows in China in the future. In fact, I hope Yuzu will eventually do ice shows in more locations around the world. I'm pretty sure they would sell out everywhere, especially since his fans follow him everywhere.

Oh yes, this would be really great.:heartpound:

1 hour ago, Anni said:

Voici une vidéo de comparaison "Haru yo Koi" (entraînement/gala de Pékin)<3

"Haru yo Koi" was performed at school.🌸

[NEWS]

Oh yes, that would be really great.:heartpound: 

:loveshower: I of course put AIME for shows with Yuzu (and others) occur all over the world  :2thumbsup:and guaranteed sale YES and the fanyus would even camp in front of the ticket office to be the 1st to have this precious sesame  :girlsigh: , because it will be done for the concert where I'm going next month : there are campers on the forecourt of the stadium 6/5 days in advance, to be the 1st in the queue, but that's only for the lawn part (they are standing during the concert) and for my part I have a place in the gallery 

9 minutes ago, Anabel said:

@Yuzuwinnie Just out of curiosity, who are you going to see? :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5 :

I'm sure if Yuzu did an international tour of well-planned ice shows (how many shows and where), the sold-out would be guaranteed. I would be immensely happy to spend a fortune on them :nod2:

I'm going to see the Indochine group : does that mean anything to you, l'Aventurier? And for Yuzu it would be the riot and I would go too, that's clear :hairflip:

And of course for Haru yo koi : savor and :59227c768286a__s:admire  

6 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Excellent advice Dr TokyoDream  :dancingpooh: , so I'm going to replace my little treatment with this one and even in overdose (YES Anabel  :peace2: ) and normal side effects and only serenity  :girlsigh: and I add that to the treatment  :peek:and in addition, next month I'm going to Paris at Stade de France to admire and listen to my favorite rock band  :cheer:, which was postponed this year due to covid and here is a very good compilation of Yuzu music to listen to comfortably in an armchair and : meditationf:RELAX

View Source Image

I just listened to the music compilation while I'm working and it was wonderful...however, it definitely interfered with my work 😊 since I had to stop several times to wipe away tears and resist the urge to immediately go to the videos and watch our dear Yuzu skate to these beautiful pieces of music! Thank you!

7 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I'm going to see the Indochine group : does that mean anything to you, l'Aventurier? And for Yuzu it would be the riot and I would go too, that's clear :hairflip:

And of course for Haru yo koi : savor and :59227c768286a__s:admire  

Indochine, the name of the group sounds familiar to me, so I may have heard something, but my musical knowledge is very bad... I hope you'll have a wonderful experience! 

I don't know if this happens to you, but there are certain songs that when I listen to them I can see Yuzu skating them and I end up getting too excited. Then I wonder why people stare at me when I walk down the street with headphones... I means always lol  

2 hours ago, Anabel said:

Indochine, the name of the group seems familiar to me, so I may have heard something, but my musical knowledge is very poor... I hope you have a wonderful experience! 

I don't know if this happens to you, but there are certain songs that when I listen to them, I can see Yuzu skate them and I end up getting too excited. So i wonder why people look at me when i walk down the street with earphones... i mean always lol  

OK so I'll put you a piece:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NlZSFIzXOc   and seeing the fire around the stadium is WOOOOO and at the end the singer N Sirkis salutes in the Japanese way, because he loves the country  :wink2:, ah YES I will enjoy it, I have had the ticket for 2 years ..... 

YES, I'm the same, but without earphones and at home I dance downright and let people do it : ah sacred Yuzu what does he make us do :hehe: 

Maryk : if your boss? had seen you, you would have said to him : "bahhhh it's Yuzu all the same" and it's clear that listening, we  're:animated-smileys-angels-151: :peek:

1 hour ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Maryk : if your boss? had seen you, you would have said to him : "bahhhh it's Yuzu all the same" and it's clear that listening, we  're:animated-smileys-angels-151: :peek:

Ha! Luckily I've been self-employed for years and there's no one to look sideways at me if I spend an entire morning going down the rabbit hole with the Planet and all those gorgeous videos...not that I've ever done that...hehehehe 😉.  I also quite enjoy looking at the Maxro videos on youtube - do fanyus like them? I think they're so much fun and so many great clips of our hero 😍

I've seen this thread and I find it interesting.

18 minutes ago, maryk said:

Ha! Luckily I've been self-employed for years and there's no one to look sideways at me if I spend an entire morning going down the rabbit hole with the Planet and all those gorgeous videos...not that I've ever done that...hehehehe 😉.  I also quite enjoy looking at the Maxro videos on youtube - do fanyus like them? I think they're so much fun and so many great clips of our hero 😍

I really, really love Maxro channel! The videos are lovingly funny :8788161::tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

:tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw: An appreciation post of Yuzu's creativity in spins :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:

I have always been captivated by the way Yuzu uses his arms and hands while he spins as part of his performance and music interpretation. He even said he often improvises depending on his current feelings.
Even if it is the same spin, he often adds different details or timing to his arms, hands, fingers or head and thus creates a different vibe of that spin for every program. He considers even the tiniest details down to his fingertips and makes his spins not only very beautiful and musical but also unique to each program. Or sometimes even to each performance. 

Sometimes the differences are incredibly small. For example, his palm may be facing up instead of down. Or he may have his palm wide open instead of in a ballet position, or fist, or pointing with his index finger. And sometimes he actively moves his arms while he spins so there may be multiple poses in one spin. And sometimes it is just a fraction of a second and you only really fully notice the detail in slow-motion or a high resolution picture.

Some of the hand poses or movements he does are not necessarily that difficult. Some other movements may be more challenging, but if one masters one of them, other similar iterations can become quite easy. But many of the poses or movements he does are quite difficult. Especially when he moves them horizontally, off his vertical axis. It is very challenging not to lose speed or balance and not to destroy the centering. And on top of that, it takes more energy because one needs to use other additional muscles. And match it to the music. I have wanted to make this compilation for a long time and only now finally had time for it. It was so much fun to try to find as many different iterations and details of each spin as possible.

Camel positions

Spoiler

MjfokRA.png

OJio2d0.png

VHQ4Ejg.png

RnYOPc2.png

Sit positions

Spoiler

VvcdLjo.png

hqeFqNH.png

K7oqDL6.png

idw1715.jpg

fZ8HXOv.png

5GiLDoT.png

Upright positions

Spoiler

IMTa0sb.png

GyLNCML.jpg

sources: alamy, newscom, photokishimoto, getty, imago, danielleearl photography + screenshots from official videos

13 hours ago, Yukok said:

Non Japanese may not eat row eggs but we often do that.

But Yuzu way of eating rice and egg is different from mine.

Put the soy source in the  rice and stear them at first, then  add  raw egg onto it.

I swear I'll do it from now on😁

But then how can the soy sauce be evenly distributed because the rice absorbs it so quickly??!! I like putting my soy sauce into the egg white then stirring thoroughly