General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, Pammi said:

Saw this on twitter but we don't seem to have it in our video section - its 2013 DOI part of Yuzuru's "Take it all away" by Owl City - I'd love to see his whole performance, such a fabulous performer, so at ease (seemingly!) at such a young age! If we don't have it can someone upload if we want to keep it as I am not sure how to! If we do have it, forget it, or if we have the whole version of his performance, please point it out to me!! :please: (sorry, I never seem very good at finding things, even with searches, I don't know why! :59227c768286a__s:)

He looked so plain and boring? And now I  have come to the light. I appreciate his costumes so much more. Thank you Yuzu for always entertaining us with your skates and costumes. I will never trash talk your costumes ever again. Be as sparkly and glittery and flowy and seaweedy and jelly-fishy as you like. I will never talk ill about your trash bag pants ever again. I have repented and realised the error of my ways :sorry:

49 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

He looked so plain and boring? And now I  have come to the light. I appreciate his costumes so much more. Thank you Yuzu for always entertaining us with your skates and costumes. I will never trash talk your costumes ever again. Be as sparkly and glittery and flowy and seaweedy and jelly-fishy as you like. I will never talk ill about your trash bag pants ever again. I have repented and realised the error of my ways :sorry:

Well I am so glad I posted then, if you now have a new appreciation for ALL of Yuzuru's delectable performance apparel !!   

( I hope Dory also got some love in your apology??)

be09a908b8fa40bb1e1b4e179da0cd6a.jpg

29 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Well I am so glad I posted then, if you now have a new appreciation for ALL of Yuzuru's delectable performance apparel !!   

( I hope Dory also got some love in your apology??)

be09a908b8fa40bb1e1b4e179da0cd6a.jpg

Ummmm...yes? Yes. I will never complain ever again :59227c768286a__s:

16 時間前, Anabelさんが言いました:

Thanks! I imagined it would be some kind of Sendai mascot, but I wasn't sure. 
The same website says that you can place orders to overseas through Tenso. I had not explored the Ebay option... Thanks again! :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

The name of Yuzuru's home rink is "Ice Rink Sendai", which is shortened to "Ai-rin" in Japanese. (Japanese tend to shorten words/phrases with two syllables.) 

I suppose the name of the character "Irene" (ɑɪríːn / άɪ(ə)riːn) was selected because it sounds similar to "Ai-rin" :animated-smileys-hello-22:

I didn't know Yuzu was interested in Bioethics until I read this interview in 2018. (The original post is in Chinese so I use Google translate.)

Q: During the interview in Toronto, you said that the subject you are interested in is anatomy. Are there any other subjects you are interested in?

A: Bioethics. <*Note: Bioethics, a field of study concerned with the ethics and philosophical implications of certain biological and medical procedures, technologies, and treatments, as organ transplants, genetic engineering, and care of the terminally ill. Definition from Dictionary.com>

Q: It sounds like a very deep topic (laughs).

A: Actually, when I was skating Hope and Legacy, I thought it would be impossible to not consider this aspect, so I took this course. Hope, legacy, life. I felt that it was necessary to learn how to think about and express things that are invisible to the eye. I feel very much like my own way of thinking about this choice. Although I didn't want to be a philosopher at all (laughs), I wanted to be someone who could think about these things.

Source: https://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404203097734912137

5 hours ago, cereus said:

New crumbs from Ajinomoto

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Thank you Ajinomoto for the Yuzu crumbs in the morning.:heart:

And today we also get a Sekkisei voice message .......what a good start to the new week. 

:clapclap4:

:67638860:

[NEWS]

Guest Mary_kyo

This is a great fact-based article. I hope FS fans who think that banning RUS will solve everything know that the problem is structural. USFS and JSF (albeit, only for selected skaters) are no different. The difference between JSF and others is that, JSF massively support few selected skater (damn, read the analysis about Yuma and his PCS increasing speed) but at the same time backstabs few others massively too. Anyway, a great read, highly recommend.

1 hour ago, Mary_kyo said:

This is a great fact-based article. I hope FS fans who think that banning RUS will solve everything know that the problem is structural. USFS and JSF (albeit, only for selected skaters) are no different. The difference between JSF and others is that, JSF massively support few selected skater (damn, read the analysis about Yuma and his PCS increasing speed) but at the same time backstabs few others massively too. Anyway, a great read, highly recommend.

the ISU judges are obviously blind, corrupt and moron.

thanks btw. great reading! :thanks: