General Yuzuru Chat

Message for Yuzu:
"Please do come back to China and show your marvelous skating again some day".

[NEWS]

Unfortunately I've never been in Sendai and I haven't learned Japanese yet. But because of Yuzu I dared to register here and I am grateful for the communication with all the kindly satellites. As new Fanyu I have already learned something about skating etc  (unfortunately not always positive).

Thank you Yuzu.:heartpound:

11 hours ago, yumeaki said:

I'm sure everyone has concern of this situation but I believe there is rule in this forum not to discuss politics but we can always discuss your worries over at the other sub-forum https://planethanyu.com/forum/6-space-junk-everything-else/ without delving too much into politics? 

Why do I find my birth-month looks kind of sinister? Kind of reflect my mood towards anything and everything now :lol:

Heaven has rules. I haven't discussed or intended to discuss politics. It's maybe strange between other discussions   we must read days about an opinion is loyal or not, correct or not, this or that yes or no, and how it was in the past and in the media future and shared in countries media and if they are friends still or not , that is politics and discussing politics between people.

I shared my memory on meteorite and it's impact and what is happening right now and how it is all from the mind. That human beings need on working, exercising, that their minds not overpowering them and through them, others getting down and hurt. I don't want that to happen. That mind needs to be a servant and make one's soul come out and shine the way it is to be. Good Example: Hanyu Yuzuru. I am a fan of his skating, naturally and supportive to him and his work, also to this forum, but I am a human being as well and a little bit an artist (legally), and a mother, so you hurt me a little bit with exposing here your fear that rules of this forum would be forgotten by looking at 'the time' we are living in. 

You could have asked me to remove my post please, did you? You could have asked other people not reacting on it and leave it like a poem, it was my responsibility and nothing was wrong in my words. What you want to do? Cutting of the Source? 

Everything on and in this world is politics, my friends, ISU, Skating Federations, Clubs..everything has and is politics as well, 'but within the rules' (?) I think you should bring back her post as it was and ask politely her to remove it, if that is really necessary and your concern about keeping this forum o.k. 

Thank you. 

Thank you for being 'transparent' towards everyone of the forum, except one. 

I think you should have learned what it is to be inclusive by now, since Yuzuru is busy for so many years teaching it; why are you not knowledgable enough?

Done! I've finally caught up with this thread... It's taken me 3 days!! :cheer:

About negativity...

Spoiler

I think that a lot of us are here because we don't have anyone with whom we share an interest in Yuzu or maybe even in skating, so I think it's normal for us to come here and vent our frustration. Better that than doing it on social media. Here you may have the opportunity to receive words of encouragement or a different point of view to help you calm down or see the situation from a different perspective.

This is my second time on a forum. The first one was so bad that I have avoided forums with all my might. I assure you that the atmosphere here is very good, even in bad times. 

Of course this is just my opinion based in my experiences :) 

@citrusjunos sorry, I need to tell you that...

Spoiler

Your signature is killing me! :loveeyes: 

Every time I see it I am stunned and lose track of time... I don't know how many times today I have gone blank looking at it... Thank you!! :loveshower:

@kay @Kat 

Spoiler

You made my day with your conversation about the agenda. I'm also a stationery freak, but I got over it a few years ago after moving (the amount of colored pencils, notebooks and drawing material I had was ridiculous) Now I just go into a stationery shop from time to time, drooling for everything and walk out proudly empty handed :coolio:

And also for your kindness. Positivity in a natural state :heartpound:

@Xiupia 

Spoiler

Yeees, her skating has definitely improved. Since I'm not good with technique, what I felt was maturity in her skating. Does that make sense?

****** Sorry for the serial spoilers, I won't do it again... It's just that I'm happy right now and the happier I am, the more unbearable I become... :slinkaway: ******

These fans are all of us. :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

Hanyuconomy. Disney should hire Yuzu as their brand ambassador. He's probably responsible for the majority of their Pooh sales. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Gosh, it still breaks my heart to see Yuzu like this, but at least he could finally find some happiness a few days after his FS. Fortunately there are people like Shizuka who always support him. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

[NEWS]

On 2/23/2022 at 1:04 PM, Fay said:

I must be the only person totally relaxed about Yuzu-Javi situation, just wish people wouldn’t react like that. 

I think what Javi said is unfortunately, poorly phrased...I have no intentions of spamming any of his accounts.  I will just make sure that I never spend a red cent on him