General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Yuazz said:

So this morning I wake up and do my routine, re-watching yuzu H&L in Helsinki. I ended up to watch this video Joe Hisaishi - View of Silence. I know H&L is beautiful, but oh my God, to listen and watching the full pieces of music 'View of Silence' got me in tears! It was beautiful.. :tumblr_inline_mg16f5AQHM1qdlkyg::7938863:

I think I will continue to do my routine, to watch H&L every morning. Until yuzu announces his new FP this season... (Well, I hope it's new) :snonegai:

Thanks for the link!

I love your routine (^^) 

I do listen to H&L everyday through his B.ESP version in Helsinki, which hit 1.33MIL viewers! 

Now, now, what can beat the Japanese and their extremely cool shounen-manga-like hype of the skaters? Watch and you will not regret. 16/17 season's aesthetic is my fave so far, it actually looks beautiful and cool instead of being cheesy or cheap.

2 minutes ago, the50person said:

Now, now, what can beat the Japanese and their extremely cool shounen-manga-like hype of the skaters? Watch and you will not regret. 16/17 season's aesthetic is my fave so far, it actually looks beautiful and cool instead of being cheesy or cheap.

EH??? :laughing: Actually, I love the dramatic opening/ending montages that the Japanese do for these competitions. It pumps me up! I especially love the song that they use and when it reaches a crescendo. I think it's always the same song at least? But agree that this one looks the best! I spent a good afternoon this weekend looking for more of these montages, unsuccessfully, and so happy you posted this one for worlds 2017!

For real, I have the two videos below open as a tab on my computer just so I can rewatch them (especially the snippets of Yuzu) over and over!

Throwback to Nationals 2011 when Yuzu won his ticket to worlds and then Worlds 2012 where Yuzu made his mark internationally with R&J 1.0. :tomato:

Looking back at his journey, he's grown so much!  *tears up*

12 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

EH??? :laughing: Actually, I love the dramatic opening/ending montages that the Japanese do for these competitions. It pumps me up! I especially love the song that they use and when it reaches a crescendo. I think it's always the same song at least? But agree that this one looks the best! I spent a good afternoon this weekend looking for more of these montages, unsuccessfully, and so happy you posted this one for worlds 2017!

For real, I have the two videos below open as a tab on my computer just so I can rewatch them (especially the snippets of Yuzu) over and over!

Throwback to Nationals 2011 when Yuzu won his ticket to worlds and then Worlds 2012 where Yuzu made his mark internationally with R&J 1.0. :tomato:

Looking back at his journey, he's grown so much!  *tears up*

Oh my goodness, I love all of these (a glimpse of Shoma and Satton in the 2011! How surreal and touching to see the past and future generations of JP skating in one video!). Yuzu at Worlds 2012 and the emotion in his final pose will never not make me gasp a little (and that glimpse of Shizuka with Yuzu at the end of the 2012 video, ahhh ;;;;; May there be an even better video this year~

51 minutes ago, the50person said:

This is so amazing!! So much extra footage (for me, definitely). The beginning was so dramatic, I almost thought this was not a dramatised version of wc17 and is something else entirely. Few questions, was Tracy pointing to yuzu's mom in the stands? And what is he and Shoma talking about? 

But Brian's smile just before Yuzu left to skate, and Tracy's when he was hugging Brian.. they all love him so much. This video is emotional af.

This You tube MAD is so sweet memory for Yuzuru’s SP of Sochi OP .

(I have borrowed from YUZU FAIRY. Thank you very much)

Yuzuru is so cute and young.  :tumblr_inline_mg16htbP2l1qdlkyg:  This scenes are overlaped to Pyonchang OP.

I want to share and give him power for next OP.

Hold out  Yuzuru  !!   We are always with you.:text-line-smiley-121: