General Yuzuru Chat

the50person said:
meoima said:
I love that Shizuka fought back the Nagoya group’s attack on Yuzuru with such little effort. She only tells the truth and it works. Not to mention she's the Olympic Champion and World Champion, her words weigh much more than others, she is not some skaters who only medalled at WC just once (Sorry I have to throw this shade, I can't help myself).

LOL your avatar helps in the shade throwing xD

Akiko and Kozuka are like: "Hanyu is blah, Shoma is great" 

Shizuka: "Hold my beer!" 

GoldMedalist said:
Altie said:
Just found this cute pic on Tumblr, from Sotchi. I didn't know it... It's cute :) I thought it had to be shared

See the senpais comploting in Yuzu's back :)

tumblr_opb4i8iCRF1w6omiio1_540.jpg

:smiley-devil:

They are all gone now... well, not Adelina, yet, i hope

Well...I doubt if you guys know what do the "senpais" did to Yuzuru...that's why this photo doesn't sound good to me...

meoima said:
the50person said:
meoima said:
I love that Shizuka fought back the Nagoya group’s attack on Yuzuru with such little effort. She only tells the truth and it works. Not to mention she's the Olympic Champion and World Champion, her words weigh much more than others, she is not some skaters who only medalled at WC just once (Sorry I have to throw this shade, I can't help myself).

LOL your avatar helps in the shade throwing xD

Akiko and Kozuka are like: "Hanyu is blah, Shoma is great" 

Shizuka: "Hold my beer!"

:goe: 

Btw someone was looking for photos of Yuzuru doing archery in the old thread. I have just found this, Is it real (or photoshopped?) When was it taken?

LienT722 said:
GoldMedalist said:
Altie said:
Just found this cute pic on Tumblr, from Sotchi. I didn't know it... It's cute :) I thought it had to be shared

See the senpais comploting in Yuzu's back :):

tumblr_opb4i8iCRF1w6omiio1_540.jpg

:smiley-devil:

They are all gone now... well, not Adelina, yet, i hope

Well...I doubt if you guys know what do the "senpais" did to Yuzuru...that's why this photo doesn't sound good to me...

ummm ...so what did they do? (whispering)

OmNom said:
xeyra said:

This gifset comparison between the Boston FS and Helsinki FS has been the only time I've actually watched anything related to Boston Seimei.

Lol literally sameee :rofl: I never had the courage to watch it, not now, not ever. That gifset is enough to last in my memories my whole life 

same here, i don't think i can put myself through that, just the gifset was painful enough :cry:

Um... due to rules and respect I will not disclose names here, but things are like: in a competition in 2012, Yuzuru was having serious problems of stomach ache during an OP on ice rink, he was so painful at that time but the senpais just kept talking around themselves and no one to simply ask him if he was OK...and recently one "senpai" had commented on Yuzuru's Hope and Legacy, saying it was having flaws such as not skillful and no emotions (I totally cannot understand why because I am moved by this program every time), and there are also some more serious stuff...(better not to say here I am still afraid of what happened back in GoldenSkate)

However there are still good senpais to him such as Nobunari Oda, but a lot more were...

That's why sometimes I feel so bad for Yuzu. He is such an angelic person and treats everyone so nicely, but not everyone treat him nice in return.

Floria said:
Btw someone was looking for photos of Yuzuru doing archery in the old thread. I have just found this, Is it real (or photoshopped?) When was it taken?

It's clearly photoshopped :)

Btw is there a translation (or even the original) of what Kozuka exactly said somewhere ? Because I've only seen people mentioning it indeirectly and I am always wary of quotes taken out of context.

I also remember someone mentioning an article where kozuka was discussing about where skaters could improve... in this case if he only found crossrolls (:rofl:) in the case of Yuzuru, it can be read as pretty complimentary. And silly. Always sily.

In short: is there a link ?

Um... due to rules and respect I will not disclose names here, but things are like: in a competition in 2012, Yuzuru was having serious problems of stomach ache during an OP on ice rink, he was so painful at that time but the senpais just kept talking around themselves and no one to simply ask him if he was OK...and recently one "senpai" had commented on Yuzuru's Hope and Legacy, saying it was having flaws such as not skillful and no emotions (I totally cannot understand why because I am moved by this program every time), and there are also some more serious stuff...(better not to say here I am still afraid of what happened back in GoldenSkate)

However there are still good senpais to him such as Nobunari Oda, but a lot more were...

That's why sometimes I feel so bad for Yuzu. He is such an angelic person and treats everyone so nicely, but not everyone treat him nice in return.

awww poor thing, i am pretty sure they are just jealous of Yuzuru's talent. And even with those bad experience, he is able to treat Shoma and other young skaters nicely, it speaks for his character

awww poor thing, i am pretty sure they are just jealous of Yuzuru's talent. And even with those bad experience, he is able to treat Shoma and other young skaters nicely, it speaks for his character

And his character is the reason why so many people love him :love:

@ LienT722 : if you're talking about that article Akiko wrote last week, that was thoroughly discussed on GS btw ( :cry: ), it is not what she said. Some people found it disrespectful toward Yuzuru, but others (me included) didn't. So please be careful when you're landing such accusations, they're serious. If anyone want to make his own opinion, the article is there : https://speakeasy8.tumblr.com/post/1600 ... 0-suzuki-a. Some native japanese speaker said the translation sounded more positive than the original one btw, but aside from that it was correct.

And btw Akiko is not even in that picture. And I may be wrong, but I've never heard anything bad about Mao and Tatsuki Machida toward Yuzuru. Dai is clearly not his biggest fan and some of his commentaries are unfair, but he has always been respectful, as far as I know (his fans are another story).

But yes, I think Yuzu suffered from the fact that media pictured him and Dai as rivals back then, and that he does everything he can to avoid the same thing to happen again with Shoma. He's always been very respectful of his rivals, let's do the same.

dasani said:

Maybe there's a better place for this but I figure we have most traffic here for now, so here we go....

We have just reached 1000 members in Planet Hanyu!! YAY!! :smiley-happy085:

Let's continue to make this a better place for all! ;)

Whaaaaa? :jaw:

Omg, we should have made this forum years ago, clearly there was demand for it and most of the members can't be GS runaways! Holy crap.

@ LienT722 : if you're talking about that article Akiko wrote last week, that was thoroughly discussed on GS btw ( :cry: ), it is not what she said. Some people found it disrespectful toward Yuzuru, but others (me included) didn't. So please be careful when you're landing such accusations, they're serious. If anyone want to make his own opinion, the article is there : https://speakeasy8.tumblr.com/post/1600 ... 0-suzuki-a. Some native japanese speaker said the translation sounded more positive than the original one btw, but aside from that it was correct.

And btw Akiko is not even in that picture. And I may be wrong, but I've never heard anything bad about Mao and Machida toward Yuzuru. Dai is clearly not his biggest fan and some of his commentaries are unfair, but he has always been respectful, as far as I know (his fans are another story).

Of course as I mentioned not all are bad to him (it would be ridiculous if all people are bad to one person), just that Yuzu's character is too good it somehow it "spoiled" how I see people's relationship -> someone will be indifferent to others and it is not a wrong thing, but Yuzu is basically nice to everyone he met except for extreme cases in Boston.

Yolo3a said:
hello.. i am new to this forum. and relatively new to the fandom too. i was a chronic lurker at the GS and when you guys made this, i thought that its time to put those days behind me.

So, HI EVERYONE. :smiley-love017: :smiley-love017::smiley-love017:

Welcome! I commend you on your choice of a username!

chiraya said:

I thought after he finally won worlds (again) now I can watch Seimei Boston (never watched it yet) but apparently I still can't :whiteflag:

And you I must commend on you choice of avatar! I have it as a cover for my Yuzuru pinterest board! :D