General Yuzuru Chat

36 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Same. Had a terrible night, I kept waking up because of the damn mosquitos. Apparently I've lost the ability to kill them with my hands. Mezamashi tv should make a news out of this and repeat it for 6 times just to be safe. 

Urgh mosquitoes, try burn off some rosemary or sage, that stuff works wonders for mosquitoes.

7 hours ago, xeyra said:

Okay, well, I guess if this happens, I'm actually going to think about rooting for someone else for Oly Gold. Sorry! Chopin version 3.0 I can stand, but going back to BOTH programs is... a bit hard to swallow and just re-treading old ground that's been done and won. What more could he do with Seimei he hasn't done before except for jumps? This seems unlikely. 

I DON'T UNDERSTAND! WHY ARE YOU ROOTING FOR SOMEONE ELSE IF YOU ARE HIS FAN!

42 minutes ago, crystal said:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND! WHY ARE YOU ROOTING FOR SOMEONE ELSE IF YOU ARE HIS FAN!

There are many of us including me who personally root for Yuzu to win unconditionally but there are others who rotate between skaters depending on the season. I'm like that with the other disciplines too, mainly pairs and dance  :smiley-music025: 

Sorry to the other men but this season I'm gonna do some major :voodoodoll_2:  lol 

Hace 1 hora, lily said:

Guys... you talked about mezamashi tv for 24 pages:xD:

I've finish working two hours ago and was trying to catch up with you in the BIG news  since page 308 more or less, im still in page 353... it was so funny reading all your posts while waiting for the apereance of Yuzu in the Fuji show :rofl:i even forgot about Chopin 3.0 and possible Seimei 2.0 controversy ...