General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Well it's the funnest part and I could use a new one. Mine seem to be slowly escaping my banana face. 

(Uh-oh. OT. Quick. Add a Yuzu thing!)

There's a Yuzumoticon for every mood. Even ghoulish eye-removing mood. :biggrin::biggrin: 

On 5/1/2018 at 2:10 AM, ralucutzagy said:

The volunteers from Yuzu's parade! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: 

Japanese are very conscious about cleaning up after themselves. You won't find many garbage cans in Japan, but you also won't find much litter either. I recently travelled back from abroad and ended up holding my plastic cup full of ice for a 2 hours train ride because I won't be that bad foreigner that litters.

Edit: I forgot to add the important part, I'm on a 2 hours train ride with a huge luggage and a heavy backpack and I was STILL holding on to that empty cup.

On 5/2/2018 at 11:44 PM, Toni said:

Oh! I just saw this. Made me curious about "white soup nabe with pork," so I looked it up and found this recipe with a very interesting ingredient:

https://www.japancentre.com/en/recipes/1073-cabbage-pork-nabe-hot-pot

Notice one of the ingredients is "Yuzu Peel." I wonder if Japanese folks think fondly of Yuzu while they're eating their Yuzu's. 

https://mesubim.com/2015/12/22/yuzu-peel-yuzunone/

Nabe is a light soup popular during winter times. It usually includes lots of napa cabage, onions, and really thin slices of pork. Soup base are usually miso or ginger, etc.

20 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

There just seems to be something in his DNA that makes him super slim. His body is perfect for figure skating because he is just naturally thin and does not struggle with weight issues. 

I think it's DNA and the amount of calories expended during exercise. Judging by seeing his mom, being lightly built and slim is in his DNA.

14 hours ago, kaerb said:

I...... genuinely think that it's mostly because it's sometimes easier to time your jumps (when you're not doing a run through and just wanting to drill them) to the loud-ass music blaring over the speakers and/or it's just fun to twirl around bc there's a particularly nice phrase of music you're hearing (he did it for Deniss' Sway). he definitely does jumps as a way to establish dominance (see: 3A at GPF15 after Javi, 4Lo at Olys right in front of Nathan's face) but I don't think he's tripping over his own 4T pot hole on beat as some elaborate way of asserting his superior PCS potential lmfao

He did 4lo at Olys practice?? /clueless

Link please? : 0

@SparkleSalad @WinForPooh 
I was having coffee while I read that. I forgot the 

Fifth rule of Hanyu Club: Never drink coffee while reading PH

@asiacheetah Both. Yes he can meet up with Nathan and Shoma, and Kolyada prior to the GPF. Those 3 cannot meet up with each other but chances are he will go against at least one of them during the GPs. Probably Nathan or Shoma.