General Yuzuru Chat

On 2018. 04. 10. at 3:47 AM, Victoria said:

[Admin edit: inappropiate picture]

EVERYONE IS OGLING xD

[Admin edit: inappropriate]

On 2018. 04. 10. at 3:47 AM, SparkleSalad said:

I'm pretty sure it's about as effective as a good luck charm. I think people buy them to support Mr Hanyu or to show they're a fan (or get limited edition merchandise. :P )

Well.... i need luck.... 

Maybe instead of showing the staff the model i want, show his photo instead and I may just get some free pamphlets? :P 

Is it just me that feels a bit uncomfortable with joking about people ogling Yuzu? :slinkaway: Like... I know it's a joke, but once it got to the point where we're joking about Brian (his father figure oh gosh) ogling his "tight ass", I get majorly uncomfortable....:slinkaway:

Yuzuru has all eyes on him on the ice but we all know that's more to do with his ability and everyone watching out for what he's doing then anything sexual

On 4/9/2018 at 7:18 PM, OonsieHui said:

Is it just me that feels a bit uncomfortable with joking about people ogling Yuzu? :slinkaway: Like... I know it's a joke, but once it got to the point where we're joking about Brian (his father figure oh gosh) ogling his "tight ass", I get majorly uncomfortable....:slinkaway:

Lol yeah, i don't think Brian was looking at that :rofl:

Just now, cinemacoconut said:

Isnt it subconscious? People look at nice bodies subconsciously regardless of sexuality. Its jst instinctive behavior

Even if it passed through his head at first (which i really doubt) I think Brian has spent enough time with Yuzu as his student and he can't see him in that light.

1 minute ago, cinemacoconut said:

Isnt it subconscious? People look at nice bodies subconsciously regardless of sexuality. Its jst instinctive behavior

Spoiler

There's a difference between an appraising look, an admiring look, and a sexual look. And people are clearly implying the last.

But hey ho. Maybe I'm just being my normal stick in the mud reserved self. :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: 

8 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Yuzuru has all eyes on him on the ice but we all know that's more to do with his ability and everyone watching out for what he's doing then anything sexual

Oops, sorry if it disturbs you for using the word 'tight ass'. It's obviously a joke and I believe the scene was cut at just the time his eyes was looking down. Tough to figure out what joke is acceptable at times on a platform with various culture. Will tone it down. 

2 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Hide contents

There's a difference between an appraising look, an admiring look, and a sexual look. And people are clearly implying the last.

But hey ho. Maybe I'm just being my normal stick in the mud reserved self. :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: 

Honestly, and i think you can take my word for it, when he's on the ice it's hard to think about anything else than what a wonderful skater he is.

6 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Oops, sorry if it disturbs you for using the word 'tight ass'. It's obviously a joke and I believe the scene was cut at just the time his eyes was looking down. Tough to figure out what joke is acceptable at times on a platform with various culture. Will tone it down. 

We have a rule regarding sexually loaded discussions :) purely aesthethic appreciation is fine, anything else well... That goes somewhere else

1 minute ago, cinemacoconut said:

Subconcious or not, I would rather not. Yuzu lurks, so not a good idea for him to stumble in our forum and see us all ogling him.