General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Leanna A said:

Just wonder why not also making the rubber bracelets selling online for overseas fans???

They are actually from the same organization and for the same purposes!

I read that most of Yuzu’s overseas fans desperately want them, me too. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

Actually, selling them online can make overseas and local fans happy,

they can also raise more money.

It is actually a win-win situation for everyone involved. Why not do so??? :14066882::tumblr_inline_n2pjd9Lx401qdlkyg:

I will express the opinion to the organization and hope that they can/should make them available for overseas fans. :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

I read some have expressed it on different social media already.

I saw the bracelets on tumblr and couldn't find them when I placed an order for the shirts, guess this explains why, I thought it was me who could've find them on the site :facepalm: oh well, I have two shirts on the way once they release them. I am glad to be able to help the parade and his hometown! <3

Just now, tafattsbarn said:

Actually, how did this come about? I never really understood why we call the 4A nessie, yet i continue to do it myself lmao

Because we've heard from various people that they've seen it, but we still have no wild sightings :peekapooh:

Just now, tafattsbarn said:

Actually, how did this come about? I never really understood why we call the 4A nessie, yet i continue to do it myself lmao

its because just like the legend Loch Ness, they say it exist but no one have seen it clearly. Thus Nessie was born = 4A :smiley-laughing021:

9 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

4A is a monster of a jump! Monster of Lochness, Nessie! :laughing:

10 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

its because just like the legend Loch Ness, they say it exist but no one have seen it clearly. Thus Nessie was born = 4A :smiley-laughing021:

10 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Because we've heard from various people that they've seen it, but we still have no wild sightings :peekapooh:

Oh, it all makes sense now. Thanks :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

8 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Well...guess that'll be the name of little 4A-Nessie. But hmm, is it a princess or a prince? Everything indicates a princess, but what if it's a prince? 

For those who are new and are wondering what we're talking about when we speak of Empress 3A, Lady 4Lutz etc, it all started because Yuzu decided to humanize his jumps. Please note that my creativity normally does not run this way, I'm a very serious individual...but that time my muse bunnies could not resist. :13877886:

https://planethanyu.com/topic/3-general-yuzuru-chat/?do=findComment&comment=106828

9 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

I believe that actually may be my fault. I called it Nessie once to joke due to the whole Loch Ness monster, does it exist/sightings etc and oops? :13877886:

Just now, MrPudding said:

oh so the skate Canada was a joke? lollll I got trolled  :headdesk:

But...what if it becomes true? Even Javi said he will continue to compete, but not the full GP. 

What Patrick goes, "Hey, I won't do the full GP, but I'll just do skate Canada trollololol"?

2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I thought it was true too, but it's actually a joke :biggrin: 

Regardless, I still think Yuzu will never win Skate Canada :biggrin: hehehe, some things are just not meant to be. I don't believe as much in the 4CC curse, though. 

yes its not Canada, its just SKATE Canada  :smiley-laughing021:

He'll swoop all GPF :devilYuzu: