General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, Bonesfan said:

I must be blind. Can't find SEIMEI.

R&J2, J&J1, POTO, H&L, LGC, PW, NDP, White Legend, and the Junior & Novice years. Ballade front/center.

Actually ballade and seimei is not there. They're probably not there because they are the ones going to Olys :laughing:

And yuzu front centre is him in one of the outfit he had on for interviews or just a random shirt

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

clever arrangements for profit sales :tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid:

Ah, this reminded me of two more things from Sunday... walking into a bookstore, the first book that caught my eye was a local translation of Winnie the Pooh (I didn't even realize what it was until I read the title lol) and of course, finding the very first Pooh plushie (which I didn't buy in the end... ^_^; )

5 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yuzu in ELLE JP! Very beautiful photos! :10636614:<3:10636614:

:10742290:

39 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Actually ballade and seimei is not there. They're probably not there because they are the ones going to Olys :laughing:

And yuzu front centre is him in one of the outfit he had on for interviews or just a random shirt

Not just any random shirt. THE pudding!Yuzu shirt!

5 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I found these to similar :laughing:

Which one is it?

Now that’s a problem. Pudding!Yuzu has navy shoulder parts but light blue collar, while Yuzu w/ pianist has light blue shoulder but navy collar. Hand-drawn Yuzu has navy collar and shoulder. :confused:I guess it only tells us no matter how you mix them Yuzu and blue never go wrong:biggrin: