General Yuzuru Chat

4 часа назад, GreatLakesGal сказал:

Hahaha. That is absolutely perfect. And I think the gentleman in my avatar would agree too.

This works for me too! 

Wow, I just checked my friends ideas: everything could be different but nobody doubts about Nathat and Raf. I think, this is a success for them!

4 часа назад, ruruzest сказал:

what About professor Lupin and godfather Sirius Black ? 

Save me from just seeing a suggestion about Stéphane as Lupin and Johnny as Sirius. Oh, and Dumbledore-Mishin with Etheri as McGonagall. Personally, I just can't unsee ISU as Lord Voldemort. 

29 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

天国への階段 :darklordyuzu:

:acceptable:They're not wrong

2 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

ISU as Lord Voldemort. 

So... the logo is actually the Dark Mark and the judges are summoned when their marks burn? People see the mark over the venues and they dread what they're going to find in the protocols?

5 часов назад, Yolo3a сказал:

Rafael Arutyunyan is definitely Lucius Malfoy and Nathan, Draco? 

What have you done??? Now I'll be thinking about this forever! 

Blame Misha Ge, he started all this. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: But me too, I can't get rid of it now. Well, at least it helps to kill nervous time before NHK. 

2 минуты назад, Hydroblade сказал:

So... the logo is actually the Dark Mark and the judges are summoned when their marks burn? People see the mark over the venues and they dread what they're going to find in the protocols?

:rofl:I have no idea about the real judges "summoning" procedure, so, why not?

19 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

the logo is actually the Dark Mark and the judges are summoned when their marks burn? People see the mark over the venues and they dread what they're going to find in the protocols?

Lol you are not wrong here either:tongueyuzu:

The ISU practices dark magic and trying to bring down the skating world, and almost succeeding but the Chosen One Yuzu Potter  fended off their evil plot with his advent...And I think his patronus would still be the swan....Pooh is like his house elf always besides him and giving cleaning tissues or his beloved magical pet haha.

And Stephanie Lambiel totally give me professor Lupin vibe too (and look how loved he is as a teacher !):POOH:

As for Sirius Black...I actually think Plushenko have more the player charm and the talent haha (sex bomb lol) and he totally believes in Yuzu Potter and taught him stuff secretly etc...And then there is the fact that he ended his competitive  skating " life" so dramatically and suddenly with that injury in Sochi...(omg I am gonna go cry over Sirius again...):sadPooh:

2 minutes ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

The ISU practices dark magic and trying to bring down the skating world, and almost succeeding but the Chosen One Yuzu Potter  fended off their evil plot with his advent...And I think his patronus would still be the swan....Pooh is like his house elf always besides him and giving cleaning tissues or his beloved magical pet haha.

And Stephanie Lambiel totally give me professor Lupin vibe too (and look how loved he is as a teacher !):POOH:

As for Sirius Black...I actually think Plushenko have more the player charm and the talent haha (sex bomb lol) and he totally believes in Yuzu Potter and taught him stuff secretly etc...And then there is the fact that he ended his competitive  skating " life" so dramatically and suddenly with that injury in Sochi...(omg I am gonna go cry over Sirius again...):sadPooh:

I think Pooh=Hedwig.

It was his connection to the magical world for a long time, hence, a source of comfort. Like Pooh is a source of comfort for our dear Trollzuru. And Hedwig wasn't present (SHHH) for the big battle, just like Pooh can't be with him at Olys...

"The skate chooses the skater"

Tsuzuki sensei: "You're a skater, Yuzu"

5 hours ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

Plushenko is sooo Sirius Black with his career ending like that !

yes I actually didn’t want to believe his death while reading the book , traumatized by his death :sadPooh:right at the time when Harry agreed to go live with him ...